suspension too soft
Attached images
r32 front.JPG
lfs_00000027.jpg
lfs_00000028.jpg
Quote from martin18 :Issue in the pits with car modeling
curb weight is too high should be 1,430 kg (3,153 lb) not 3600 lb
suspension too soft

I will try to improve, I used the weight and weight distribution specs from the R34, I will use the correct ones from the R32.
Very bad model. Did you get it from forza?
Quote from iiiiil :Very bad model. Did you get it from forza?

The model is not perfect, I used it to be based on the R32, not to be an exact replica, a friend made a few years ago, we can only use models with the creator's permission.
Mate!
Attached images
lfs_00000017.jpg
Love it, do you plan on making skin support?
#8 - !!!!!
Quote from Filsoof :Love it, do you plan on making skin support?

I'll do it, I still need to make some adjustments to get the mapping good
Ficou top cara. O handling ta ainda meio estranho mas estou trabalahndo num setup aqui. Gostei very much.
Quote from [OD :Jardim;1975013"]Ficou top cara. O handling ta ainda meio estranho mas estou trabalahndo num setup aqui. Gostei very much.

Depois consegue me dar umas dicas para acertar o carro ? Eu tentei fazer um setup baseado no link que enviaram mais em cima, o carro parece estar mais rápido, porém está estranho a direção, quando acelera ele puxa o volante pra dentro, acabei de atualizar o carro, se quiser testar lá.
Good mod, but tyres are too small for the power it output. Needs at least 265s for 500hp.
Quote from BeNoM :Good mod, but tyres are too small for the power it output. Needs at least 265s for 500hp.

I put some wider tyres, used the tires as wide as the Nissan GTR uses, but the wheels are still 17", I tried to make it bigger but it didn't look good.

I still need to improve the original setup, the car is pulling the steering wheel when it accelerates, I've never driven an AWD car with this power in real life, so I can't imagine if this reaction is too exaggerated or normal.
Awesome for AWD drifting,love it
I think this is decent car. Not best, but I'd choose to drive it out.
please, add 55 degree steering!
This mod has the potential to be a lot better,it looks good! But, and its a big BUT, please sort the suspension out, the offset on the front is WAY to much giving it some nasty kickback on the force feedback, it also makes it very numb with little feedback. I would be happy to give some pointers if you are keen Smile
Quote from M3THANOL :This mod has the potential to be a lot better,it looks good! But, and its a big BUT, please sort the suspension out, the offset on the front is WAY to much giving it some nasty kickback on the force feedback, it also makes it very numb with little feedback. I would be happy to give some pointers if you are keen Smile

Thanks for the feedback, I'll check the offset, it's really bad to drive, but I had no idea how to fix it.
Thanks for this amazing mod.
It is my #1 favorite mod so far.
Using mouse steering, the car feels very agile. Its easy to do flick, setup the right entry angle etc..
Whenever time allows you, i'll be really happy if this mod goes back online.
<3

23R JDM
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG