XF GTI KANJO
Vehicle mod: XF GTI KANJO
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/4860CC

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Kanjozoku style For HQ textures join here: discord.gg/6w8V93p

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :
The car is based on Kanjozoku style.
For high quality textures and skins join in Discord server.

Discord server: https://discord.gg/6w8V93p
My Discord: ᐯᗩᒪE バレンティン#0666

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Looks good, but 5.80bar pressure in tyres?
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Looks good, but 5.80bar pressure in tyres?

Yes cuz they look better like in real life. I tried to make similar. Is there problem with presure changes cuz i didnt test it?
#4 - Rubie
i loved it too much but i think 140-150hp would be great.
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Looks good, but 5.80bar pressure in tyres?

Tire pressure are fixed. I bring back stock tire pressure.
i reckon a tad bit more power would be great
Amazing mod! but u forget add skins "100 Primo Mugen" Smile
Quote from GT4_PL :Amazing mod! but u forget add skins "100 Primo Mugen" Smile

Its already upload also i will create few new skins.
#9 - BeNoM
It's a good mod, but it doesn't really relate to Kanjo. This is more of a Hellaflush car than anything. Kanjo cars are track inspired for the street, they don't run much stance and are often very light and have the N/A engines pushed to the limits. They don't run deep dish and sunroofs, but gutted interiors and sticky tyres. Either way the mod is decent and fun Smile
Have to agree with post above. Whilst it looks great, and is fun to drive, the driving aspect is mostly because it is the same XFG as it was before, just with slight suspension geometry changes and 30kg less weight. I could drop in a XFG FE3 setup, lower it a few right clicks and it acted almost the same way(i felt this understeered more than the original), and it took 2 laps to match my pace compared to the original XFG. I don't also understand the logic of taping a cross on only one of the lights Tilt

Also you might want to replace the real life brands with something fictional, No Good Racing and 326Power specifically, others look like some scene stickers so they should be ok.
Quote from BeNoM :It's a good mod, but it doesn't really relate to Kanjo. This is more of a Hellaflush car than anything. Kanjo cars are track inspired for the street, they don't run much stance and are often very light and have the N/A engines pushed to the limits. They don't run deep dish and sunroofs, but gutted interiors and sticky tyres. Either way the mod is decent and fun Smile

Quote from nikopdr :Have to agree with post above. Whilst it looks great, and is fun to drive, the driving aspect is mostly because it is the same XFG as it was before, just with slight suspension geometry changes and 30kg less weight. I could drop in a XFG FE3 setup, lower it a few right clicks and it acted almost the same way(i felt this understeered more than the original), and it took 2 laps to match my pace compared to the original XFG. I don't also understand the logic of taping a cross on only one of the lights Tilt

Also you might want to replace the real life brands with something fictional, No Good Racing and 326Power specifically, others look like some scene stickers so they should be ok.

this, this and this!! 326power has nothing to do with kanjo racers as well. this is more of a stance-y americanized vision of what kanjo racers are. kanjo racers are bare bones lightweight traffic runners, not hellaflush sunroof-having cruisers. this is no way made to disrespect the mod, its well made, just it's not a kanjo racer Big grin
Nice work i loved it

XF GTI KANJO
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG