The online racing simulator
BF1 League 2021: Round 1 - Protests and Penalties
Please provide the following in your protest:

Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Free Practice, Qualifying 1, Qualifying 2, Race; Servers: Main
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day)
Car(s) involved
Location of Incident
Brief Description of Incident

Protests are due by 17:30 UTC on Monday, 29th November, 2021
Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day): 1 (4min25)
Car(s) involved: 96 & 31
Location of Incident: turn 8
Brief Description of Incident: 31 divebombs and punts 96 almost off track

Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day): 2 (5min20)
Location of Incident: turn 2
Brief Description of Incident: 31 can't hold the inside line and hits 96 once again

(besides brief track position loss,I would like to remind that due LFS restriction,where tyre compound change counts as setup change,which results also in forced damage change - therefore I was forced to have longer pitstop because someone went for questionable moves so early on)
Quote :Race
Lap 17
Car 44, Pit Exit

Car 44 - Drive-Through Penalty - Crossing the pit exit blend line

Quote :Race
Lap 19
Car 12, Pit Exit

Car 12 - Drive-Through Penalty - Crossing the pit exit blend line
Race Control noted the following, and have referred these matters to the stewards for investigation:

Race Lap 7, 15:14
Oval Back Straight
Car 55 - Pit Entry - possible unsafe

Race Lap 49, 16:09
Turns 9 and 10
Cars 06, 7 - Contact

Race, Finish
Car 7
Did not change tyre compound during the race.
Car 7 here

Incident:
Turns 9 and 10
Cars 06, 7 - Contact

Intention was to give way since I had blueflag, so slowed down a bit there and tried to get away from line on the middle portion inbetween 2 turns - probably slight misjudgement by both of us.

Tyre compound:
I din't know about tyre compound rule. I couldn't find the rule here: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/96049-BF1-League-2021%3A-Round-1---Driver-Briefing

Would like to protest since it was not clear. I understand from other drivers that it was mentioned in verbal briefing - but as english is not my first language, it felt a bit fast and unclear for me. I honestly wasn't aware of this as a rule. Hope this is taken into consideration.
Session AND SERVER of Incident: Race Session , Main Server.
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: Lap 1 , 4:12.48.
Car(s) involved: Car 55 and Car 44
Location of Incident: Turn 4
Brief Description of Incident: Car 44 made huge contact with Car 55(me) during braking.
Quote from Eclipsed :Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day): 1 (4min25)
Location of Incident: turn 8
Brief Description of Incident: 31 divebombs and punts 96 almost off track

Car 31 - Drive Through Penalty - Causing an avoidable contact

Quote from Eclipsed :Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 1: Race
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day): 2 (5min20)
Location of Incident: turn 2
Brief Description of Incident: 31 can't hold the inside line and hits 96 once again

Car 31 - Warning - Causing an avoidable contact

Quote from dekojester :Race Control noted the following, and have referred these matters to the stewards for investigation:

Race Lap 7, 15:14
Oval Back Straight
Car 55 - Pit Entry - possible unsafe

Car 55 - Warning - Lack of awareness on pit entry

Quote from prasanths96 :Car 7 here

Incident:
Turns 9 and 10
Cars 06, 7 - Contact

Car 6 - Drive Through Penalty - Causing an avoidable incident

Quote from prasanths96 :Car 7 here

Incident:
Turns 9 and 10
Cars 06, 7 - Contact

Car 44 - Drive Through Penalty - Causing an avoidable contact

On top of that, stewards looked at car 7 and the fact that car 7 did NOT use 2 different tyre compounds. As a results, respecting cases from previous season, stewards decided:

Car 7 DQ from the session for using only one tyre compound

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG