The online racing simulator
JDM SPORT COUPE
(19 posts, started )
JDM SPORT COUPE
Vehicle mod: JDM SPORT COUPE
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/8A7D85

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :A popular Japanese sports car from the 00s.

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Custom suspension
AWD
Full working lights
RB4 swap seat and steering wheel
Paint top, body, bumper

COVER SCREENSHOT:
make an option for rwd please
Great mod, make the clutch a bit stronger please!
60° Steering on a AWD car? Engine sound doesn't sound great too. Anyway, it is really cool to see a car like that in the game
Quote from takashi_fujimoto :60° Steering on a AWD car? Engine sound doesn't sound great too. Anyway, it is really cool to see a car like that in the game

Fixed
Please I want the coordinates of the car so I can make a skin
can you give it the true 320~hp it deserves please? lol it feels severely underpowered with that "gentlemen's agreement" power rating we all know was not true
Change the idle to 1000 rpm please, it feels like i'm in bf1 lol
Hi. Its my dream car, but it will be awesome to get template to do skins, also if you do so , we want to get directions of how we can put skins on that ca

r. Also It lacks of power , will be awesome to get 263Kw Chip tune :]
idle rpm is supposed to be ~950, could that be changed?
A skin template would be nice! Also pls add wirerame <3
Quote from [OD :Jardim;1988818"]Please update engine power, it's slower than XRT....

Of course it's slower that XRT - the 300kg weight difference influences performance more than 30HP engine max power difference. Cannot comment on power curve though.
Quote from Eclipsed :Of course it's slower that XRT - the 300kg weight difference influences performance more than 30HP engine max power difference. Cannot comment on power curve though.

Yes and no

Yes, because short distance sprints and cornering the XRT has a natural advantage

No, because the XRT shouldn't be gapping a GT-R after 160km/h.

and also no, because its not a 30hp difference, more like 50. R33s were consistently dyno'ing over 300whp stock during the BEST MOTORing years.

The actual power curve is pretty accurate IMO, the HP and TQ figures from Nissan come in at those exact RPM's. The RB26 is a short stroke, big bore engine so it has the tendency to rev higher and having less TQ compared to other turbocharged inline 6 engines like the 1JZ/2JZ or N54/N55
Any chance to see this mod updated? We'd love to see the RPM fixed and a skin map generated. Thanks!
Quote from Noctambule :Any chance to see this mod updated? We'd love to see the RPM fixed and a skin map generated. Thanks!

Updated
Hi,

The mod is great and I love your work but there are some problems with it.

As you might have noticed that ABS oscillates the whole car because it slowly turns brakes on and off with weight transfer and ends up unsettling the car unnaturally.

I dont know what exactly is wrong with it but it seems like that lower and upper pivot points need to go toward the center to stabilize the suspension more during rebound stroke.

The length of the suspension arms can also be experimented with.

Right now the way its setup, making changes in damper properties in the setup menu doesnt do enough to correct its weaknesses.

JDM SPORT COUPE
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG