The online racing simulator
Fast food
(17 posts, started )
Fast food
I am doing a patty wagon replica, basically a burger on wheels. So far it is going well, but lots of things need to be changed.
#2 - Eric
Quote from Latvian Video :I am doing a patty wagon replica, basically a burger on wheels. So far it is going well, but lots of things need to be changed.

Nice Big grin

It Looks like you need a low poly physics LOD to stop it from falling underground.

What's the 0-60mph for the burger?
Quote from Eric :What's the 0-60mph for the burger?

With a decently bad setup, currently it is about 7s, it currently has a 96hp engine
Ironically I call most of LFS mods a 'Fastfood mods' due to low attention to details, loads of bugs and a fast release over quality. Now here's a perfect illustration of it.Rofl
Quote from Snoop.DriftEra :Ironically I call most of LFS mods a 'Fastfood mods' due to low attention to details, loads of bugs and a fast release over quality. Now here's a perfect illustration of it.Rofl

Do you really mock people for creating mods? Some guys have never created a single mod before. If people spread such "feedback" on the forums, some mod creators would just drop it and never come back. After all, they don't owe you anything.
Back in the days i was banned here just for discussing ideas that were implemented now in mod patch. I didn't drop it and they souldn't if they love it.
Mocking people? Yeah, creating burgers instead of a race cars for the best racing sim may be considered as mocking, but i do have a sense of humor and wish you have some too.
And yes, i DO really think that some of those mods better never exist. Fastfood mods. Not this one, but those with broken mesh and missed materials.
Decided to go back to this one with more knowledge, I feel like it is getting closer to being done, am doing the gauges right now
Quote from Snoop.DriftEra :Back in the days i was banned here just for discussing ideas that were implemented now in mod patch. I didn't drop it and they souldn't if they love it.
Mocking people? Yeah, creating burgers instead of a race cars for the best racing sim may be considered as mocking, but i do have a sense of humor and wish you have some too.
And yes, i DO really think that some of those mods better never exist. Fastfood mods. Not this one, but those with broken mesh and missed materials.

The ones with the broken mesh and materials indeed are bad. I at least try to crash mine, drive it around, etc
My 3 year old daughter who is learning to drive on LFS with a sim rig will absolutely love this burger. Hopefully there will be a simple 2 cylinder 20-30HP version so she can drive it easily at WOT! (3 year olds have a hard time modulating wheel spin!) she loves to drive around Aston and Blackwood X maps looking for “secrets”
Quote from RE Amemiya :My 3 year old daughter who is learning to drive on LFS with a sim rig will absolutely love this burger. Hopefully there will be a simple 2 cylinder 20-30HP version so she can drive it easily at WOT! (3 year olds have a hard time modulating wheel spin!) she loves to drive around Aston and Blackwood X maps looking for “secrets”

I hadnt planned to have a 2cyl lower power version, but right now you can turn the intake restriction to 50%, and it will have 31hp
That’s perfect!
Quote from Latvian Video :....am doing the gauges right now

Because of the right hand on wheel getting in way, think would look better if you placed the rev counter dial in the dash between spokes of steering wheel, and move speedometer between where you have dials placed now.

Attached images
Fast Food.png
Imagine the possibility of normal maps so you could have the bun, lettuce, meat textures.
I love this! Take this as you will because I'm not a great driver + using just mouse controls, but I find it can be difficult to control, and the lack of reverse gear sucks because its easy to spin front forward into the walls on some of my silly autocross tracks. Again maybe I'm just bad at driving. If this is still in development, I would like to see a reverse gear and maybe an upgraded suspension that doesn't have such a strange forward weight transfer while braking.

Another thing you could add is some suspensions coming to the wheels from the burger, it looks a little strange with the wheels just floating there.

Maybe this will inspire me to make a hotdog car mod haha now if only I knew how to make mods...

Thank you for the burger, tasted good but didn't come with fries like I ordered XD
Quote from Lopyt_Music :I love this! Take this as you will because I'm not a great driver + using just mouse controls, but I find it can be difficult to control, and the lack of reverse gear sucks because its easy to spin front forward into the walls on some of my silly autocross tracks. Again maybe I'm just bad at driving. If this is still in development, I would like to see a reverse gear and maybe an upgraded suspension that doesn't have such a strange forward weight transfer while braking.

Another thing you could add is some suspensions coming to the wheels from the burger, it looks a little strange with the wheels just floating there.

Maybe this will inspire me to make a hotdog car mod haha now if only I knew how to make mods...

Thank you for the burger, tasted good but didn't come with fries like I ordered XD

Well, making mods isnt very hard for me, just very time consuming and sometimes difficult. I havent had the motivation to go back to this mod, as I have been working on other mods, school and other hobbies. Today I probably will try out some stuff.
Quote from Latvian Video :Well, making mods isnt very hard for me, just very time consuming and sometimes difficult. I havent had the motivation to go back to this mod, as I have been working on other mods, school and other hobbies. Today I probably will try out some stuff.

Oh good luck with the other mods and school etc. Smile
Quote from RPDrifting :Imagine the possibility of normal maps so you could have the bun, lettuce, meat textures.

Quote from sinanju :Because of the right hand on wheel getting in way, think would look better if you placed the rev counter dial in the dash between spokes of steering wheel, and move speedometer between where you have dials placed now.

Quote from Lopyt_Music :I love this! Take this as you will because I'm not a great driver + using just mouse controls, but I find it can be difficult to control, and the lack of reverse gear sucks because its easy to spin front forward into the walls on some of my silly autocross tracks. Again maybe I'm just bad at driving. If this is still in development, I would like to see a reverse gear and maybe an upgraded suspension that doesn't have such a strange forward weight transfer while braking.

I finally released a update of it with new textures, reworked suspension, new setup, etc. Hoping I actually made it better and didn't it ruin it more Smile

Fast food
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG