The online racing simulator
Drift Top 2 (Drift Top with extra panels)
Since getting new online server, I have been working on trying to get lapper to work mainly by the use of buttons (for everything!) rather than use CASE commands.

Using a mixture of the default drifttop code, stuff I learned from Bass-Driver and Yisc[NL], a lot of reverse engineering, and some stuff I made up myself, I made additional panels for the normal drifttop lapper add-on.

On one side, is a panel where you can choose drift scores for only specific cars, or even for a specified position in the list. On the other side, is a panel that shows any drift points spec'd driver may have scored driving in each of the available cars ...

I've included a button "Top Drifts" as a 'trigger' to open the 3 panels together, but if you know what you're doing, you can easily make your own. Or set up a CASE command? This button appears when you leave the track.

Each of the panels can be closed individually

Code Add-on attached. It's in .txt format, which will need to be changed to .lpr, etc. If you're a lapper user, you should know what to do. And if you're not, then mmmmm!

You'll need to disable the normal drifttop.lpr add-on, and/or change to drifttop2.lpr.

I haven't tested the panel on right (drivers own scores) over and above the scores you see. Some people are capable of getting over 10,000 points, but I've never even got close, so I don't know how the text will look if you have 5 figure score. Should be ok, as there is space; just might look a bit cramped.

Oh, and. The left panel has a button "All YOUR Drift Points". If you have the right panel open, then this button will appear to do nothing. But it's there in case you close the right panel, and want to open it up again.
Attached images
DriftTop2.png
Attached files
drifttop2.txt - 24.6 KB - 131 views
Looking very impressive.
Seems well made and thought out.
Congrats on this release.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG