The online racing simulator
Help Promoting a GoFundMe to help a friend acquire a off-road wheelchair
VirtualRaceways has been shut down due to the cooties.
I have spent the time riding my new 3 wheeled bike, in an attempt to lose weight... need to ride it more for that to work.

Jess, a friend of mine has also been trying to acquire a bike that he can ride.
He has been taking on many health issues his whole life, that have taken his legs.

His current wheel chair was getting run down, so he had been trying to get it replaced for the last few months. Insurance changes, caused that to be rejected. That chair has since burned up, and died, so he has a temporary loaner chair, that is limited.

He likes to fly fish, and hunt for ants, this loaner chair, just gets stuck when going off road, leaving him stranded, potentially for hours, until someone shows up and helps him. He got so frustrated he started his own GoFundMe page, in an attempt to acquire an off road chair, because many people on a forum, and YouTube, told him they would donate... so far, none of those people have actually donated anything.

He needs to take his normal chair with him in the car, for times when he needs to get out of car to pump gas, or go into a store. So, he also needs to have a cargo hitch device installed on his car so he can take both with him.

This is his go fund me page:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-jess-regain-independance

If you cannot donate, please share the link with as many as you can.
People sharing links is the only way these gofundme projects can succeed.
Every 1000 or so shares, 1 person donates...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuMg0QwKAGI
This is The Rig he intends to acquire, it is far more affordable then other off road wheel chairs, and is actually a bike, so it gets around some other insurance complications that could cause him to lose ALL of his medicine funding if he buys a medical device on his own.

While I have known him for a couple decades, I have never met jess in person, however I intend to drive from Michigan to California, with my trike, to go on a ride with him, if he can get his hands on this thing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG