The online racing simulator
Bad telemetry with LFS
(2 posts, started )
Bad telemetry with LFS
Hello. I am seeking help with a strange issue with LFS telemetry.

For reference I previously had a SimXperience Stage 3 and everything worked fine. So I thought the issue was with my current motion rig a DoF Reality H3 using SimRacingStudio 2.0 software but SRS is telling me the issue is bad telemetry from LFS.

I pulled a support ticket with SRS and they told me to disable pitch completely because of bad telemetry from LFS. This is not acceptable to me and if I must I will try for a refund but it is highly unlikely and not my desired outcome.

When I drive in a certain direction the pitch from acceleration and deceleration gets inverted. It happens on every track, every car, even the car park!

I drive in one direction, lets say north, and when I hit the brakes the motion rig pitches up/backwards! Then I change direction and drive south and now it performs as expected when I brake the rig pitches forwards/down.

Is there anything that can be done in LFS or in my configuration to solve this issue? Please help as LFS is my prefered driving simulation. Thank you!
Quick update to say SimRacingStudio customer support is amazing. They not only helped me quickly on a Sunday evening but they even created a special version of their software to correct for the bad telemetry.

If this can be fixed on the LFS side please let me and/or SRS know so they can revert the change they had to make for this. If it matters I had the issue with both 6U26 and 6V.

Bad telemetry with LFS
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG