The online racing simulator
Climate change.....really....
(6 posts, started )
Climate change, climate change climate change. I actually believe we are experiencing some sort of change in climate conditions and I also think we are helping it along. But that's really not my issue about it. Nope. My problem is the over hyping about it. We just had a serious cold front (for us). t hasn't been this cold since the 1980's The demands on electricity overloaded the grid and we were out of power for 24 hours. We might lose power again, but til then... Anyways, I was reading new stories and stumbled across one from Bloomberg. This was an environmental case to the extreme. And I read about three outright lies before I decided to stop reading the article. It was supposed to be an article about the weather here and it's effects. Instead it was an overly politicized slanted piece of crap. Blamed the loss of power to the loss of power to refineries to make heating oil and then blamed that on our use of fossil fuels to cause these "radical" weather changes like hard freezes. Here's the thing. As we get away from fossil fuels, there's no demand for said fuels. The refineries are NEVER shut down. They suspend operations on certain production. And until very recently, there just hasn't been much demand for any sort of oil. And by the time they get that oil needed for now, it'll be hot again. But here's this guy writing this crap trying whatever he can to blame this cold front on man made climate change and I guess, not using fossil fuels to fight it? He's so damned desperate to politicize this event in his article, he's lost the plot. Both in the article and mentally. Anyways, it's 13 degrees Fahrenheit. This translates to pretty damned cold in Celsius. And just another Tuesday in Finland. People here have lost the plot. Some people are parking their cars in the garage and leaving it running to heat up the house. Idiots putting generators inside their houses. I don't think they'll be doing that next time. No. There's not going to be a next time for most of them. Gheesh. All they needed are a couple of more blankets. And not to go in and outside too much. It's not the South Pole.
#2 - BeNoM
Cool.
Now today, one week after all that cold crap., I gotta turn on the AC
#5 - Tazka
#6 - BeNoM
-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt
-
(super_gt) DELETED by super_gt

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG