The online racing simulator
Wtf (2)
(18 posts, started )
Wtf (2)
Okay, so the majority saw that one repay were some guy was driving around during the start. Well awhile back I was racing in the FOX and before I could start WHAM! I was airborne. Just watch its another wtf symphony

(it has a delay showing just a grey screen, I presume its lag. Just 'tab' down to my name, i should be second under the name ~Infiniti~)
Attached files
WTF_2.mpr - 49.2 KB - 371 views
Omg ! Where Is George Michael?
WTF indeed.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Like you didn't see that one coming?
#5 - _rod_
Lmao... that got suck.. its indeed wierder tham the other one
#6 - filur
still No George Michael Spotted!
#9 - Dumpy
This is clearly a terrorist attack. If we aren't safe in LFS, where are we?
OMG that is crazy - just on a side note look how realistically the car behind behaves when the flying car lands on it
First thing I noticed was that the car being hit, acts different in views that follows ??? First shot it bounces up in the air syncrone to infinite's car, but after that it only makes a 'realistic' jump up and down???
sometimes happens, if that shot of the car going up in the air stayed on their longer, it would have suddenly appeared back on the ground where it should have been

on another note, watching the video - in the first scene before the WHAM, it appears that the car in 3rd place on the grid seems to be rolling slightly aswell?
Well when I was waiting to see the starting grid, when I did, I was already rocket propelling into the poor bloke behind me
Low gravity? Sounds like rFactor to me
And another thing I noticed, along with other cars slightly moving, was the glowing from the inside of infinite's right front wheel
Quote from KiDCoDEa :still No George Michael Spotted!

that's because you didn't watch the fraps'd video
Quote from Linsen :that's because you didn't watch the fraps'd video

Can't download it (problem loading page)

Wtf (2)
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG