The online racing simulator
#1 - Racon
PiranMOTO Servers / Website / Discord
An introduction to PiranMOTO (website / discord)

PiranMOTO is a collection of LFS servers dedicated to the non-standard - each theme is something I couldn't find a server dedicated to, where something was missing, or where I could add something with InSim. There was rally, but not long stages; There was rallycross, but not joker laps; There was grass, but not exclusively; There was oval, but only full-sized. Etc, etc. Most importantly to me, there was nowhere you could play tag with cars!

Best sector, split and lap times are recorded for races, qualifying and practice, as well as theoretical best and 3-lap-average. Top scores are recorded on game servers. Times and scores can be accessed in-game with the command !top on the server for the track currently loaded, or on the website page for any track. If you join the website, you can use the 'my times' button to easily view your times/rank for each car on that track (example). If you join the discord, we'll tag you with a mention when someone beats your server best so you can go claim it right back!

** Please note that unlike Airio, sector and split times on PiranMOTO are your best times, not the times from your best lap **

We are currently running Open DD events on Friday nights at 20:00 UTC, and some one-off events will happen occasionally. (Anyone interested in running an event or a regular series here should get in touch!). Keep track on the website events page.

Pleasant behaviour, fair play and minimal contact is expected at all times (excepting, of course, for the contact on contact-racing servers).

A quick guide to the servers is below, for current settings and track lists see the website servers page. See you on track!

- Jam 616

PiranMOTORally (time trial)
Really long rally stages! From 8m/13km (~10 mins) to 30m/49km (~40 mins). (Object penalties disabled due to stock objects)

PiranMOTORallycrossJoker (racing)
Rallycross with a real, enforced joker lap.

PiranMOTORaceOfChampions (racing)
Head-to-head in separated lanes. Winner stays on, challenger chooses car. Custom ELO-type rating system from 111 to 999.

PiranMOTODestructionDerby (contact racing)
*Full contact allowed on this server* Crash your way to the front through various gruelling tracks.

PiranMOTOChaseGame (game)
Tag with cars! Reverse tag, technically - you gain one point each second for every car chasing you, your turn ends when another car hits you. Built-in insim radar screen. Large and small arenas to cater to numbers.

PiranMOTOGrass (racing)
99.9% Grass surface, from massive ovals to full tracks and a multiple-configuration complex.

PiranMOTOMiniOval (racing)
Many small ovals: every possible combination of banked/flat, bumpy/smooth, and wide/narrow.

PiranMOTOStreetRacing (racing)
From tight, bumpy and walled town tracks to blasts down narrow country lanes - everything in the spirit of improvised racetracks. Includes 9397's excellent Blackwood Industrial Estate series, and Rony's legendary Westschleife.

PiranMOTOClub (racing)
Small cars on small tracks means intense and strategic racing.

PiranMOTOAutocross (time trial)
Autocross challenges from FreedCapybara.

PiranMOTOCaptureTheFlag (game)
Automated team balancing here for impromptu capture the flag. Drive through a base to capture or return a flag, hit an opponent to steal their flag.

Note to forum mods: There doesn't seem to be a specific "post an intro to your servers" forum, so I've put it here as people have used this one in the past for that purpose. Feel free to relocate it if needed Smile
Attached images
pmmytimes.jpg
-
Thumbs up (r3zp3k7) DELETED by r3zp3k7 : There is a special subforum and thread which is dedicated for my post. My bad.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG