The online racing simulator
Live Stream Link Intentional?
(5 posts, started )
#1 - 5tag
So right now there's a link integrated into lfs.net, as seen below. It links to the twitch.tv stream of an Indian cricket match for some reason.
Attached images
LFStwitchlink.png
#2 - gu3st
I think the stream banner takes the most popular stream on Twitch that's under the LFS category. That stream was using the LFS category for some reason. I reported it to Twitch.
I thought they hacked lfs.net for some reason... maybe it was the distorted audio and the suspicious stream. Big grin
#4 - 5tag
Quote from gu3st :I think the stream banner takes the most popular stream on Twitch that's under the LFS category. That stream was using the LFS category for some reason. I reported it to Twitch.

Thanks! It's gone now. Smile
I think it was a good idea to apply on LiveForSpeed. There was some dedicated section who broadcasts the LFS and when there was some transmission of events it starts out there. It was a point of great growth of LFS and even the leagues that exist in LFS, it was something that LFS developers could even do to further improve monitoring of the events that exist in LFS Big grin

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG