The online racing simulator
I Got a Ryzen 3200g Using intergrated graphics
I Want to know how much fps i would get on max settings with 8gb ddr4 3200 using the intergrated radeon 2gb graphics
First off I haven't owned that processor or a similar one with the same integrated gpu, so the following is simply a guess, but assuming a single monitor and no vr I would tell you to not stress about fps.

I was able to run dual screens in LFS with a radeon hd5450 with at least 60fps. Never bothered to check the exact number as it ran so well. If that CPU has the integrated vega 8, that a quick google search would suggest, it should be faster than the GPU I had.
Quote from MilanFIN :First off I haven't owned that processor or a similar one with the same integrated gpu, so the following is simply a guess, but assuming a single monitor and no vr I would tell you to not stress about fps.

I was able to run dual screens in LFS with a radeon hd5450 with at least 60fps. Never bothered to check the exact number as it ran so well. If that CPU has the integrated vega 8, that a quick google search would suggest, it should be faster than the GPU I had.

I just saw this so ill reply and dual monitors i get 170+ but i locked it to 140 as my monitor is 144hz
Quote from leightondrifting :I just saw this so ill reply and dual monitors i get 170+ but i locked it to 140 as my monitor is 144hz

What settings are you runnning? Max on everything? And I guess 1080p. I was looking to upgrading my computer and maybe my best option right now are Radeon Integrated graphics, PC parts have gotten really expensive.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG