The online racing simulator
Quote from Phlos : But you do what you want, it's your league.

So we do agree on something..

Quote from Phlos :EDIT : And helping 1 guy yes, it's not fair. Helping lot of guys watching their F1, it's totally different...

What you mean is helping YOU is fair, helping others is not. If 2 guys complain here that they can't watch F1, guess how much I care. Other ppl find a way to race anyway, it's not impossible for you either. Like I said twice already: if you want your pool to start at a certain time, ask for it before the hotlap deadline. After the grids are done and published, I won't change anything.

But we could always cancel pool 1 completely and let pool 2 guys get pool 1 points.. pool 3 would get pool 2 points etc etc.
Maybe they will postpone F1 for an hour if you ask them nicely
That's what I was thinking last night, why don't we pospone the F1 instead of F1, i'm sure Big Bernie wouldn't mind doing us a favour by changing the time of the race.
You might have to explain that its for one or two people who race in OLFS but I'm sure he will
#30 - nilo
You are free to skip the race. I'll skip next event definitely because of world cup final on that day, like many others will do.

I still don't see the benefit of watching F1 live versus watching it a few hours later in recorded format.
Quote from Tweaker :I still don't see the benefit of watching F1 live versus watching it a few hours later in recorded format.

I personally think there is a big difference. It's more a psychological thing, though. That feeling of being right there at the time it actually happens adds a lot to the experience, imho.

But on the whole, I really don't understand how one can get so worked up about this issue. It's a very simple question of getting your priorities straight. Or, as the british (or is it the americans?) say: You can't have the cake and eat it too .
Sure there is a big difference. When you are able to watch live, you watch live.
This thread is closed

Formula 1 when Pool 1 race ?!!!!
(33 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG