The online racing simulator
"The Account Is Banned"
(3 posts, started )
"The Account Is Banned"
"The username is banned"

I had an account (bymotta) and one day turned on the pc, opened lfs and said on all servers "unauthorized connection"
I created another account because I thought it was a problem from the previous account, and now it says "this name is banned" and the account is new, any solution?
Quote from TermiCompeticion :"The username is banned"

I had an account (bymotta) and one day turned on the pc, opened lfs and said on all servers "unauthorized connection"
I created another account because I thought it was a problem from the previous account, and now it says "this name is banned" and the account is new, any solution?

Well, going by the fact that "bymotta" has 0km travelled, either you were caught hacking or you were seen using/talking about a cracked version of LFS somewhere in the community. Might be wrong, but I can't find any other reason unless your IP is linked to a previous address that DDoS'ed the LFS master servers, or someone clicked the wrong username to ban.

In any case, email the devs at https://www.lfs.net/mailus if you feel your ban was unjustified and you had done nothing wrong.

"The Account Is Banned"
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG