The online racing simulator
#1 - Pasci
Perhaps we get at the end of june a new progress report?
Hello Devs

Do we get a little update about the current state/progress of LFS development?
- Tracks
- Lighting and/or DirectX 11
- Tire physics

The last (progress) video was from dec 2019. Hopefully you can publish some newer videos, too.

Many thanks
#2 - lfsrm
Well you know, it's probably not ready yet.
Yeaaaah, it would be nice. At least it would make some sponsors believe LFS is not dead yet, and maybe some leagues won't be cancelled thanks to this.

Or the lack of progress report is the most accurate progress report ever.
Yes, it has been a while since I have reviewed all progress reports at least 10 times and I hope we can hear new progress this month.
It's simple - if there is no progress report - then the progress being made is not ready to be reported. Big grin
Quote from Pasci :Hello Devs

- Tracks
- Lightning and/or DirectX 11
- Tire physics

The last (progress) video was from dec 2019. Hopefully you can publish some newer videos, too.

Many thanks

Are we getting lightning? Big grin

Wow December 2019? Time flies when you're outside and doing other stuff.
I guess we have to wait for the next power coding session.
That there is no report on the progress doesn't mean there is no progress... quite the opposite actually. It's just too much work and it takes time to make it up to the LFS standards we used to over the years.
But I don't think he's working on it this week. He's enjoying the only days of nice weather in the UK. Razz
Quote from Bose321 :Are we getting lightning? Big grin

I know, my english isn't perfect but if I write in swiss german no one understand me, too. :-)
Typo is fixed.
Think many guys waiting for any news about the update Smile

Basicly thats the only reason I visit forum atm.
A small edit :
Quote from Pasci :Hello Devs

- TracksFern Bay
- Lighting and/or DirectX 11
- Tire physics

Many thanks

"Because they are the developers world deserves, but not the ones it needs right now. So we'll blame them. Because they can take it. Because they are not our heroes. They are a silent coders. A watchful programmers. An unappreciated architects."
Quote from Evolution_R :"Because they are the developers world deserves, but not the ones it needs right now. So we'll blame them. Because they can take it. Because they are not our heroes. They are a silent coders. A watchful programmers. An unappreciated architects."

Early 2009
it's better to do yearly reports imo

unlocks the feature to skip this monthly whining Wink
That sounds like the update is still years away... i really hope this is not the case. Big grin

"We have been working on graphics most of the time since early 2017", ... 2018, 2019, 2020... well, you have a point. Big grin
This thread is closed

Perhaps we get at the end of june a new progress report?
(18 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG