The online racing simulator
Car will not go over 50 mph
(9 posts, started )
When I use the key board it works fine but when I use my logitech 920 steering wheel and pedals the car will only go about 50 mph. I have tried the L key for pit road limiter, rebooting computer, different cars, and different courses but still the same condition. Please help.
This sounds stupid but are you changing gears?
Or recalibrate the controler?
Is your throttle fully opened in-game when you press the pedal down all the way? Maybe you need to calibrate your pedals like Vagner said.
Yes I'm shifting the gears. The throttle starts at high revs, when I put in gear it goes down and when I press on accelerator the reves go high very quickly.(maybe something not right there)
I have checked the setting on the controller and moved the accelerator to 50% but no change.
Does anyone know how to recalibrate the logitech 920? Thanks!
Sounds like clutch is half engaged - check the axis of it.
Go Options > Display > Show pedals - Yes

Now when you press your pedals you will see an indicator in the bottom right corner. All three pedals fully pressed should look like this:

There should be no indication at all if pedals are not pressed.

If that's not the case for you then go Options > Controls > Axes / FF tab and check your settings. I attached my G27 settings screenshot. I guess it should be same for your wheel.
Attached images
2020-06-24 19_06_12.png
lfs_00000156.jpg
LakynVonLegendaus thanks for your help. I have done what you asked, my setting were already very close to yours. The only difference I could find is when I pushed my brake the bar graph would not go even with the throttle and the clutch bar graph (the blue one) is already showing and does not change when I push the clutch. I tried it in auto, sequential, and manual.
** Best answer **
I found it!! The clutch was on axis 5 and needed switched to 4. It now works!! Thanks.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG