Is the next coming update for s3 ?
hello new future update
night mode is final
I have a question
now there are 3 weather available in the game, will they be deleted
my dynamic mood will come
otherwise night mode will only emi s3 emi as a separate air
@scawen THANKS
Graphics and physics update is free for all.

I hope that the dynamic day/night and night hours is a feature locked for licensed users (S1 and upwards) though.
Quote from xmlenoa :hello new future update
night mode is final
I have a question
now there are 3 weather available in the game, will they be deleted
my dynamic mood will come
otherwise night mode will only emi s3 emi as a separate air
@scawen THANKS

I would infer that dynamic lighting (day-night transition) will be separate from static weather. Not just for choice purposes, but it is probable that dynamic lighting takes more gpu to process, hence, having it on all the time is not possible for a portion of racers.

For demo, if this has been planned well, it should seem that Clear Afternoon, Day and Dusk will remain but Night will be included, with Dynamic lighting being excluded as a licence-only privilage. Correct me if I'm wrong @Scavier
Well,demo is demonstration version of software,so I suppose there will be some mode to demonstrate the new lighting options,but most likely quite limited to demo - who wants to give out his efforts for free.
#5 - bowst
I hope the night mode is available for demo users.
Speculation:

It is my understanding that the current spectrum of weather modes will be removed. If static weather is desired for a session you will be able to set the date and time. I assume there will be a number of cloud configurations too in order to replicate clear, partly cloudy, mostly cloudy and overcast weather.
I understand it also that way. There might however be restrictions for demo users, e.g. what times can be chosen from the spectrum, but that's the devs' decision.
I would recommend.

Static daytimes for demo players. Dynamic daytimes for license owners.
Is there any ongoing plans for new cars and tracks?

With the upcoming patch and the new tyre physics, Scirocco will be released?
It'll probably be available for demo users but they won't be able to change time on their own.
Quote from pittpulga :Is there any ongoing plans for new cars and tracks?

With the upcoming patch and the new tyre physics, Scirocco will be released?

The initial idea from devs (what I got from reading their posts) was to release Scirocco when the new tyre physics are done. And hold on creation of any other cars until then.
Regarding new tracks - there was a post stating something about Eric doing work on tracks,but that might refer to rebuilding them at that point (before the release of new Westhill).
Devs seem to be very cautious announcing their plans,as the community has been very unfriendly if the plans are not fullfilled. Shrug
Quote from pittpulga :Is there any ongoing plans for new cars and tracks?

Yes. There's ton of plans and ideas, about how the final LFS should look and what content it should have.

Also there's gfx update effort ongoing (did you notice?), originally expected to take few months/year, my "guesstimate" of release date was spring 2020 (guessing back in 2018), now with recent progress reports I think it's more like summer 2021 or xmas, maybe 2022.

So I'm not sure what you are asking, as long the devs are working on LFS, there will be always new tracks or cars. It's just question of time. If you are asking if there will be release in near future, then unless the devs are hiding some substantial finished work, from the progress reports and other comments my guess would be not any time soon. Maybe one new track in 2022, but probably later.

Quote :With the upcoming patch and the new tyre physics, Scirocco will be released?

If everything will go well, that's the plan. At least to release the new tyre physics. Once that will be released, the VWS will be probably question of few weeks/months to finalize, unless it will turn out to feel completely wrong even with new tyre physics. Big grin (I hope not)
Quote from Eclipsed :
Devs seem to be very cautious announcing their plans,as the community has been very unfriendly if the plans are not fullfilled. Shrug

It's because the LFS community is the key example of "evangelism backfiring". Don't even think early access would be taken nicely.... maybe from the few of us who would want new content asap
Quote from Ped7g :Yes. There's ton of plans and ideas, about how the final LFS should look and what content it should have.

Any post from the devs about it?

Quote from Ped7g :Also there's gfx update effort ongoing (did you notice?)

Yep

Beyond that would be great to have real tracks (and cars perhaps), or at least some redesign of that 90's appearence. Sometimes its like playing some vintage racing simulator.
friends, when lfs is updated, 80% of the community will be dead!
The remaining 20% will born the new community. The balance will be restored.
I've already done my part. 9 month old daughter... Big grin
Good job and congratulations. Tongue
I'm not sure what you are asking, as long the devs are working on LFS, there will be always new tracks or cars. It's just a question of time. If you are asking if there will be released in near future, then unless the devs are hiding some substantial finished work, from the progress reports and other comments my guess would be not any time soon
Quote from bowst :I hope the night mode is available for demo users.

Not only do I have hope, but I think that all LFS are Licenses like Demo should have day \ night.
This will attract a lot of people, we also have more support in the demo to be able to call more new players and be able to buy LFS

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG