The online racing simulator
Thrustmaster t150 ffb issues with diffrent car/setup/class.
Hello, i'm having issue where for example my ffb is great for gtr class cars, but for example if i would take something like xfr, my ffb would tremendously decrease my ffb, i can barely feel the road, same would be for xrt, i will have great ffb settings on xrt, but if i change to rb4, i will barely have any ffb without changing any settings, i don't know if it's rwd cars related, but it seems like most rwd cars i drive seems to be fine but im not sure yet, i would like to add that i racently tested fxr with default setup and my race setup, and i can say default setup have less ffb, is there some kind of explanation for this ? It's really difficult to set sweet spot ffb when you have to adjust settings for almost every car, how does it work, does setups also increase/decrease ffb? Any help wold be appreciated, i used to be play lfs with g920 about couple years ago and i don't remember having any ffb issues.
Different cars fwd all wheel or rwd have different feeling.

Also maybe u feel difference at setups becoourse tyre presure.
Could agree, but the diffrents are way to big, i really doubt tyre pressure would affect about 15% of my ffb, i understand diffrent cars fwd rwd have diffrent feelings, but this is way to big.
Have a look at the width of the tires in the GTR cars. FXR is AWD, the front differential plays a special role here.
I'd imagine tire compound is also noticeable (street vs slicks).

It's not unusual that many players add a line in the script of each car for automatically adjusting the FFB strength so it works more even across all cars.
#5 - Racon
...castor angle too. You can dial in/out much force feedback through castor angle. Dunno if it's enough to account for what you're experiencing, but it is a lot.
Quote from Racon :...castor angle too. You can dial in/out much force feedback through castor angle. Dunno if it's enough to account for what you're experiencing, but it is a lot.

But for example when you change car, sometimes even a setup, do you need to increase your ffb moderately ? I really doubt, i tested a bit more, for example with xfr i don't even feel the road with my regular ffb settings, i feel only impact, like driving over kerb or touching wall, for example with gtr cars i can feel the road and impact normally how i should.
Yes, setups made by people without wheel usually need and adjustment in caster because it it's too vertical it feels so soft and mushy.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG