The online racing simulator
My friend made a rain reflection from the reshade program. Is it possible to be
A friend of mine did this through reshade. And I would love to see it
in the new graphic version. Is this possible? Do you plan to do this
in the future?

producer : BATUHAN ÇIVKIN

Quote from harun940 :A friend of mine did this through reshade. And I would love to see it
in the new graphic version. Is this possible? Do you plan to do this
in the future?

producer : BATUHAN ÇIVKIN

I saw this on facebook. It is very good and it looks very real Wave
Hi Darlyn Smile

Yes , very realistic

different photos in these

Quote from harun940 :Hi Darlyn Smile

Yes , very realistic

different photos in these

I don't know how to put it Shrug
Attached images
cd.png
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :rightclick image you uploaded. open in new tab. copy link. in editor you use the image linking to paste link.
picture show as above in forums Smile

and my reply to the top post.
except for the (same reasons as we see all the time in LFS) not uploaded pictures to forums, so not showing.
https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1229413#post1229413
however i remember these as being high quality rain images. which leads me to the question. is these images photoshopped or an actual rain mod that shows rain inside lfs. if it is rain inside lfs wouldnt a video be more useful for us to see ? i mean in motion?

Thanks for the recommendation. Wave
They are not edited photos I just saw a video on facebook of this. Very good Omg omg omg
All I wonder is, can developers do this to the new graphics version now or in the future?
Now that looks rather incredible. Well done Smile

But as long as there is no rain nor wet surface physics in the main game, it would feel rather strange to drive on it Big grin
Quote from michal 1279 :Now that looks rather incredible. Well done Smile

But as long as there is no rain nor wet surface physics in the main game, it would feel rather strange to drive on it Big grin

Driving in the cloudy weather is really fun, I would love to see this in the new version Omg omg omg
Baya iyi batuhan abime selamlar olsun
@BerenTürkel
#13 - 5tag
Quote from harun940 :A friend of mine did this through reshade. [...]

Awesome stuff! I wonder how they would do that. It's correct in terms of perspective, and there's even some puddle effect in there.

Some constructive criticism: Keep in mind that usually landscapes aren't perfectly flat and level. Also streets are slightly cambered and/or bulged. This is by design, so that rain water is drained towards the side/s and into sewer tunnels. I don't know if any of this is reflected (ha!) in LFS' map design, but if it isn't, it should.

The mirror-like reflexion only happens when the water starts to accumulate in puddles etc. either because the road surface is worn out or because drainage is blocked. Both seems unlikely in a newly built business area like we see next to Blackwood Circuit. When the (rough) road surface is just wet (not under water), it creates a more diffuse reflexion. The light is scattered vertically (or rather perpendicular to the road surface), which you can easily study here (for example): https://www.ecosia.org/images?q=wet+street

My friend made a rain reflection from the reshade program. Is it possible to be
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG