The online racing simulator
Offline version of a LFSW Hotlap Analyzer tool?
I was wondering if there's a chance to release the downloadable version (as for LFS Remote) of the Hotlap Analyzer tool, but with a possibility of loading your own exported .raf file, so that you could analyze different cars, long-run hotlaps, laps on obsolete tracks etc. Some functions (sync especially) and the way of presenting/scrolling through the graphs/track map are far beyond the capabilities of older applications, but they have this one major advantage that allows loading any .raf from a given track.
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/20056

very similar to what LFSW has(minus the visual part on the 2d map, this one has it but a lot simpler), with addition that you can add more tabs for additional info like throttle etc.

It uses .raf data which can be output from the esc menu during a hotlap replay but you might know this already Tongue
Quote from nikopdr :you might know this already Tongue

I know, and I used the program for a large part of the previous decade, however it's just that visualization / mousewheel zoom interface and immediate display of car's angle on the track that looks inviting.

Hell, it could've been even better had it had just one G-forces graph plotting both drivers instead of two separate graphs, and maybe some more values that wsinda's tool can show, but it's got loads of potential.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG