The online racing simulator
I'll drive for you duke ad yeah that's a great idea. Also glad all you guys enjoyed the kind of football that we played. Hopefully someone will create a serer with bigger memory so it's not too laggy, like me. Then it'll be great fun.
Ok, I need the layout so I can set up a GURU footie server. Like right the hell now!

Edit: Server's up, but I still need the layout...
Mmmm 5-aside BF1's...

OK, scratch that, that'd be more carnage than anything else But I really want to see this in practice... like, now!

Come on Scawen - you've got support from us
i tried to connect to the "FLP Soccer" server but it lagged too much and disconnected after 1 sec...im so saaaaad

i hope for more soccer server to come out, must be lots of fun!
#55 - Tomi
I will probably host a match this evening but I'm not sure at this time if it will be public or private server.

No offense to you all, but this is the first time we will do it and we would like to play it with very close friends.

But if we are not enough, we will open it publicly and I'll let you know
Quote from Honey :i tried to connect to the "FLP Soccer" server but it lagged too much and disconnected after 1 sec...im so saaaaad

i hope for more soccer server to come out, must be lots of fun!

Yes you did

Sugar do do do do do do
ah honey honey do do do do do do

lol
Waiting for a server to come up
-
(Eleanor SpeedGT) DELETED by Eleanor SpeedGT
I played football/soccer today in LFS. It was SO fun!
It is really great.
My favourite thing is that you can change the names of the teams in one server. I wrote CHEATERS for the opposing team and Crapbags for our team. It was fun.
I also went on a raming frenzy and rammed eeryone including my teammates. And at one point the ball was in the middle of the pitch and no one was getting it everuybody was just hitting and rammiong each other.
Quote from Scawen :It would need to operate as its own instance. Because the physics objects on different computers are not guaranteed to move in exactly the same way (and that's one reason why they are deleted).

So, the server would calculate the physics of the ball, and send the location to the users, right?
#61 - Jakg
Quote from nutty boy :It is really great.
My favourite thing is that you can change the names of the teams in one server. I wrote CHEATERS for the opposing team and Crapbags for our team. It was fun.
I also went on a raming frenzy and rammed eeryone including my teammates. And at one point the ball was in the middle of the pitch and no one was getting it everuybody was just hitting and rammiong each other.

sounds like a demo server!
Yeah well, it wasn't. Just very stupid boys having fun.
Quote from nutty boy :Yes you did

Sugar do do do do do do

lol

ohhhh...nice song! now you are responsible to make me sing that song in my mind all over the night!!!!!
A league of that sounds like fun, even being a ref would be intense, just keeping an eye on everything, sounds easier if the ref was in Shift+U mode but more fun if the ref could only see what was in his mirrors/FOV.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :A league of that sounds like fun, even being a ref would be intense, just keeping an eye on everything, sounds easier if the ref was in Shift+U mode but more fun if the ref could only see what was in his mirrors/FOV.

actually pressing V a few times until it changes to the overhead camera is easiest on the ref
I realized that when I was watching the replay of you being the ball.
If you have a mind like mine, that's a funny sentence.
Quote from Jakg :sounds like a demo server!

LMAO.

Quote from nuttyboy :Yes you did

Sugar do do do do do do

Leave that for the karaoke over Teamspeak (when we get our asses in to gear and get a server up, lol) for the OSR christmas party server (ROFL).
Great idea Duke.

And also whenb will we have a server.
Quote from nutty boy :And also whenb will we have a server.

Dunno
I have an idea.
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad
Quote from nutty boy :I have an idea.

Get a dedicated server and make it 24/7 autoball?
eh.
Quote from nutty boy :eh.

Doesn't matter :-)
good idea to get this car soccer from Top Gear into LFS , i Wonder if Scawen already made a ball in one of his secret testing versions. Maybe you (SCAWEN) can tell us the status of bring'n the idea in LFS...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG