The online racing simulator
XRG AE86 4A-GE engine/misc sound pack w setup (UPDATED Aug21)
For the XRG. SHIFT+A during drive to get the sound editor

UPDATE: Aug21 added XRT engine sound file called "STUG" Put in LFS/data/engine

UPDATE: added backfires when backfires usually happen with seperate engine only file XRG_AE Tester newest 1

This is just to post my progress trying to get the sound of the AE86 close-ish to real in LFS, i dont normally share this kind of stuff but, if anyone here has ever had/has or drivin one, u might appreciate this pack. i will probably keep editing every so often and updating

enclosed is a pack of engine sounds. I did not make most of them or make the misc addon sounds in the folder either (my AE86 sounds are called "AE, AE Tester, AE Tester newest/real wind")

also, there is a setup i made and that i use all the time labelled "DRIFT" but, its an all around setup, grip or slip using a real AE86 gearing setup with LSD diff

third folder are misc sounds from LFS modders through the years compiled together for the closest to real i can find for this (sound is very important for a driver driver)

and just want to thank the modders who have made the mods available to LFS and of course LFS devs too, almost 20 year love for this sim

INSTALL: just extract to your LFS directory and overwrite files (ive been driving cars and i do mean any to their limit since i was 14 (acredge)and i had, would still have if it wasnt stolen an ae86 for reference on my taste finding the closest to real sounds on the net for this)

DOWNLOAD LINK (my personal google drive)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RRbHsekAgUSdm0Cc0grc5-36ioGqJmZS

also finally got around to making a recording with some misc sounds too (crash,grass etc)
Attached files
ae lfs.mp3 - 12 MB - 516 views
XRG_AE Tester newest 1.rar - 184.6 KB - 481 views
XRT_STUG.eng - 453.5 KB - 434 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG