The online racing simulator
Post Your Face :) VOL 2. - Show your age!
(10 posts, started )
Hey everyone still lurking this forum!

Just found an old thread, that contains some pure gold!

A thread started in 2007 containing many of the forum member's faces. So I thought to revive this with a challenge to post your face again with the original photo posted in that thread! Our very own version of a 10 year challenge, or in our case a 12 year challenge.

I'll start things off, rather embarrassing I know, but who cares...

#12yearsapart

In 2007, I was 18, now I'm 30...don't know how this is possible, but I guess math doesn't lie...

Thanks to anyone who joins the bandwagon!

Regards,
Taavi

EDIT: Props to anyone who can find the crazy/mad face campaign that we ran on the forum a while back
Attached images
theSameGuy.jpg
This is not a dating site...
Quote from bmwe30m3 :This is not a dating site...

But it made me fall in love with you though? <3
My face could delete this thread.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :today people (i guess) want to hide behind their screens and troll and whatnot,

Troll? Really? No dude, this thread is just cringe and yet you defend it Big grin gg wp
but elviz, i wanna c your sexc mussels
Quote from k_badam :but elviz, i wanna c your sexc mussels

already on ig

Times have changed DK. The overall state of the community will affect the toxicity. It's easy for people to meme the crap out of this place and there's a reason for it

sigh
Cruisers at its best.
Quote from MousemanLV :
Times have changed DK. The overall state of the community will affect the toxicity. It's easy for people to meme the crap out of this place and there's a reason for it

sigh

this reply is also cringe tbh, who gives a shit about memes and who would even bother?Big grin

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG