The online racing simulator
Why the *&$#! do you play LFS?
(60 posts, started )
Quote from gu3st :Sure it's expensive, but that was only really a problem 10 years ago when I was unemployed or making minimum wage. Now that I have a stable and well paying job, $10 a month and $10-15 per piece of content is literally fractions of an hour worth of time spent working. My entire month of enjoyment is covered by an hour of work. Pretty decent return on entertainment value (and it gets cheaper every month as I need to buy less and less content).

Also name another sim where you can end up in a session with active F1 drivers?

Why do I play LFS? Didn't know I was. Last time I played, I raced against this guy quoted and he was 13 years old I think, LOL.
Quote from k_badam :You're wrong dude, the 40 grid slot GTi Thursdays and FOX Fridays get full most of time, and the racing at the front is always super close.

It's just 2 servers and those events happen on certain days. Now try to replicate those numbers by making an event where you have to actually sign up to compete...would that happen? Nop.
Quote from MousemanLV :Yes, a full-grid demo server LMAO

As everything that you seem to state recently you happen to be incorrect once again LMAO, i am on about our licensed event race every week. Its OK ill informed people who have no idea what they are talking about or do not bother to actually think before typing are bound to get things wrong at times

The only thing to laugh as it yourself dude Smile but nice try

Example and this is every week,look at attachment(this is even lower than normal)
Attached images
so6.JPG
Most of them are nonames, except for SL and Botsi Shrug And how many of them finish the actual race? How long is the actual race tho.

Try to replicate it with a sign-up system via LFSforums.
Quote from MousemanLV :Most of them are nonames, except for SL and Botsi Shrug And how many of them finish the actual race? How long is the actual race tho.

Nonames ? there is an actual higher vampire and an doppler in that list!! Petals

More importantly, a niche game in a niche market, it's only logical to expect low activity.
Quote from MousemanLV :Most of them are nonames, except for SL and Botsi Shrug And how many of them finish the actual race? How long is the actual race tho.

Can you have a solution?

PMSL - nobodies as you are one? id like to see you beat most of them, a few WR holders take part and many can keep up with them. I also can tell you that the majority of our team members who take part have more laps driven races won and !ex than most racers that you know, also many are very close to WR times

Races are 25 laps and the majority of racers finish, obviously a couple will either lose connection mid race or rage quit but no more than a few

Wr holder MRc Gemini runs the events, and is successful at doing so

This is not meant as an insult but obviously you really know little about the actual LFS community, you believe that you know the only good racers and everyone else is crap, could not be so far from the truth and LFS does suffer because people such as yourself go around making false statements which then others read and believe before they have even tried LFS
smh. I rather be on the negative, pessimistic but realistic side of things.

LFS, a niche market and logical to expect low activity? Duhh, no bs. Meanwhile other popular simracing games are stacking the numbers and providing tournaments with somewhat decent prize pools that people are interested to compete in with high attendance rates (e.g. iR). Meanwhile LFS is just some old, forgotten game where only new people might turn in to see how it was like. It's more nostalgic than revolutionary. It's like sticking to W XP or Windows Phone because you are so attached to things and can't move on Big grin
Quote from k_badam :You're wrong dude, the 40 grid slot GTi Thursdays and FOX Fridays get full most of time, and the racing at the front is always super close.

Hey you're missing one more league Tongue

The Season Finale for Layout Racing League at the temple of speed, Norisring, will begin in under 3 hours, at 1515 UTC! See you LFS OG's there!
I play LFS since second day of release via demo on pcgameworld.com in 2002 because, it is more of a simulator than people think, ive been driving any car to the limit since before i had my license (acredge) and gave my soul to hard driving when i was 3 years old in 1985. i play LFS because i love driving so deeply i am married to it.

not to mention i love how lfs mimick real life cars, you just have to know how to find out which car they are like (nothing to do with looks usually either) and one of my main loves is the XRG is much much like the ae86 one of my favorite cars top 2 out of 100's of cars

Why the *&$#! do you play LFS?
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG