The online racing simulator
Fex3 XR Update!
(9 posts, started )
Fex3 XR Update!
Hello LFS!

I'm back with a long overdue update, the XR series gets a modern interior update and added features like the Custom RX style tail lights and the Fex3 style dial featuring a all black interior!
(.Zip file attached below)

Updated the indicators from a circle resembling the break lights to a duel cube resembling the reverse lights and fixed the break light overlap

Note the seats are the original textures just enhanced and darkened, Remade seat textures will come some time in the future.
Attached files
fex3_customs XR Update.zip - 873.1 KB - 385 views
thank you for your work, it is appreciated nice job
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :looking nice. will try it.

but...(always a but..)

isnt the rears a bit too high ?
i mean the round goes to the top of the glass. shouldnt it go just to the edge before it bends the glass?

the only thing i see really that could maybe look a tiny bit better.
also you can see the edge on the lights from the 2 files you made on it.
i think if you scale the red lights down a notch it would fit much better(suggestion).
otherwise i think you did a nice job on this Smile

Thanks for that feed back!

I see what you are saying just want to point out that the dip in the lens is to add that panda(toyota AE86)
feel and the lights that overlap i did see but i also saw how small rounded lights look x.x so i scaled them to be safe, I will fix it though,

Quote from THE WIZARD DK :on your screenie i also see you have a small black square on the top right of the light. not sure why thats there as it doesnt appear on the file?

that's the mini map in-game.
Quote from MKRYDR :that's the mini map in-game.

Shift+F makes wonders,you should try! Cool
The ? area turned out to be the XRR exhaust i noticed when i fixed the tail light overlap, wanted to use the XRR for it's style then i noticed it.

So i did this to it

Quote from Eclipsed :Shift+F makes wonders,you should try! Cool

Thanks! was wondering how to hide it but never checked controls xD
@THE WIZARD DK

your feed back was very helpful like that of CyanKill on TC forums.

Feed back helps so much in getting edited/created files to spec!
I Appreciate when people share their thoughts and opinions.

The results turned out better
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :
i think they look quite nice now.
are they in the top post,because then i would try them right away Smile

Yes i have updated the .zip file, I updated it on every edit to make sure the latest in progress is always available

Fex3 XR Update!
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG