The online racing simulator
@Scawen Open Config LFS & Airio Penalty glitches
Hi whom it may concern,

Just like to bring up two bugs,
In open config layout, when someone gives a stop n go penalty, LFS bugs out and basically just stalls the car in the box with "STOP" and doesn't release after the normal 10 seconds - actually ruined a competitor's race in LRL earlier. Is this a fixable bug?

*fyi Drive Through is not used as theres no defined pit lane, that's understandble.

Second bug is more to Airio, but as it links to LFS insim I guess it counts as a LFS bug too - when a car is stopped in a pit box, when a 45 second, Stop n Go or Drive Through penalty is given, LFS spams the command twice (essentially double penalising the driver).

More concerned about the stop n Go bug, the command spam bug isn't as important as I doubt anyone would enter penalty whilst in box.

Hope to hear from someone on this,

Rgs
** Best answer **
Thanks, I've added this to my test patch notes. To be clear, the stuck bug is not specifically related to open configs, but to the use of a custom pit stop point.
Ah, alright! Thank you! All the best!

Also, if possible, could you fix/tweak the following to the patch? -
When using Race Command Message (RCM), if a driver has Blue Flags, the Blue Flag message takes priority over any RCM, which causes some drivers to miss things said through RCM. Such example happened during a race (LRL) when lapped cars and Safety Car driver (who was down on laps) failed to see the Safety Car in/out RCM message due to being Blue Flag spammed. Not sure if the same occurs with Yellow Flag, but I think so from memory!

Perhaps Flags and the RCM message could flash in an alternating pattern? So neither cancels each other. Cheers!

Quote from Scawen :Thanks, I've added this to my test patch notes. To be clear, the stuck bug is not specifically related to open configs, but to the use of a custom pit stop point.

OK, the stop and go bug should be fixed in test patch U9.

Also the display now alternates between the flags and the RCM or penalty message.

Download: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/93185

@Scawen Open Config LFS & Airio Penalty glitches
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG