The online racing simulator
Mexican Race of Champions Layout (Unfinished)
Thought I'd try recreate the layout for the recent Mexican RoC.

However, once I'd got shape and tried few laps, found that it's too tight and twisty for something I would use, so rather than let it all go to waste, thought I would upload here if anyone wants to do anything with it.

This is a pursuit type track (think cycle velodrome racing but with convoluted route rather than oval). One driver starts on outside (bottom of image) going left to right, and other driver start on other side of wall, on inside, going right to left. All things being equal, both drivers should be on other side of track to where they started by the time they've done half a lap, then they finish where they started after full lap.

The track is approx. 870 metres / 0.54 miles long, and I could only do a 1:14 in an XFG.

For anyone interested in how I made it, I started by laying out cones in as close to how I thought track layout was, tried a lap in car, but kept getting lost - going between spaces in cones to wrong part of track, so put down coloured lines, which helped a lot - especially as they're 8m wide, which is what I think the width of the real layout might be. Then I put tyre stacks round to make it easier to drive round faster, and put in some barriers, start, finish and checkpoint.
Attached images
LFS Mexican RoC Distance and Time.png
LFS Mexican RoC.png
Attached files
AU1_Mexican RoC.lyt - 7.7 KB - 222 views

Mexican Race of Champions Layout (Unfinished)
(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG