The online racing simulator
Extra routes for KY1 and 2
(5 posts, started )
Just a couple pieces of extra asphalt that if added to Kyoto would provide some opportunities for different course configs, including a couple shorter "club" configurations. Hopefully in the graphic update. Pic attached
Attached images
KYTrackOptions.png
#2 - lucaf
That would be lovely! I am surprised no more suggestions like this has been introduced during this graphic progress phase. Sure devs are aware of these kind of wishes, but still I believe when we think these loud, they will have some impact.
#3 - Racon
You missed a few, although to be fair the world in general seems to be missing this particular trick Wink

In all seriousness, there are can never be too many configuration options / link roads for me, I'll take as many as Eric can manage Thumbs up
Quote from Racon :You missed a few, although to be fair the world in general seems to be missing this particular trick Wink

In all seriousness, there are can never be too many configuration options / link roads for me, I'll take as many as Eric can manage Thumbs up

Feel Free to expand. As far as one of the club courses, i see the straight down hill after the overpass as the front straight of the club course.
#5 - gu3st
One of the interesting ones that I drove was in OEC which was the national infield with only the turn 2 as part of the main oval being used. Pit lane was a bit unorthodox (drive down towards T3 then hang a U-turn where the pit lane) but it worked out well.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG