The online racing simulator
Round 3 [10 Mar 2019] 3 hours of Blackwood GP rev.

10th March 2019

Track: Blackwood Grand Prix reversed (BL1r)
Cars: GT2 - FZ50 GTR with 19% intake restriction, FXO GTR with 21% intake restriction, XR GTR with 23% intake restriction

16:30 UTC Qualifying: 20-minute open qualifying session
17:00 UTC Race: 3 hours

Qualifying

During qualifying all drivers will be able to complete as many laps as they wish. However, a team needs at least one timed lap to be allowed to start the race. E.g. it is enough that one driver of the team sets a lap. If more then one driver of a team sets a lap time, the faster time will be taken for the starting line-up.
Important, the rules have changed slightly and only one driver of any competing team shall be on server and on track at any time.

Race

The grid departs around the final hairpin. The field shall accelerate to 80kph (49mph). Overtaking is allowed with the Green-Flag-Message. Please be careful on the approach to the first braking zone, as no race has been won yet on the first lap.
The layout with the starting grid will be published later this week.
Please remember, there are NO Safety Cars, NO restarts. Rejoins are allowed at anytime but result in the loss of one lap, including rejoins due to connection loss.

I hope you will have a fun race nonetheless.

The server is again kindly provided by New Dimension Racing. The password will be sent to the teams on race day. Please check if your profile allows private messages, otherwise you will not get the information.
Attached images
OEC4_R3.png
Attached files
BL1R_NDR_OECivR3.lyt - 1.1 KB - 262 views
Qualifying results
Attached images
R3Q_results.PNG
Unofficial race results
Attached images
R3R_results.PNG
I do not even know how I managed to finish this race.
Running with 40 degrees fever was quite complicated Frown
Passion for things sometimes speaks louder Smile
but everything turned out well Big grin

Round 3 [10 Mar 2019] 3 hours of Blackwood GP rev.
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG