The online racing simulator
#1 - lucaf
The future of Airio after updated tracks will be released?
How do you see this? Airio will R.I.P. after the new graphics/tracks release of LFS?
If nothing changes on insim think u can make airio work.
#3 - lucaf
Im thinking of pth files, how many tracks will preserve compatibility?
#4 - Racon
I imagine the PTHs will be updated with the tracks on the official configurations, but we could really do with a PTH-making tool of some description for custom tracks. (IIRC I had a tinker a while back, but can't remember what issue I ran into to stop me... will look again sometime Wink )

Thinking aloud: I know (think!) they're needed for TV-Director and live-lap type things, but is it also the PTH file the AIs use to drive? Would we be able to get them on custom tracks if we could build our own PTH files?
Quote from lucaf :Im thinking of pth files, how many tracks will preserve compatibility?

U can copy path files from lfs to airio

\LFS\data\smx
Both Westhill and Blackwood have been updated and Rockingham released since last Airio update. And as you see it still works. Does that answer your question?
#7 - lucaf
Quote from RC-Maus :U can copy path files from lfs to airio

\LFS\data\smx

Ah of course. My brains were sleeping.

Quote from Racon : we could really do with a PTH-making tool of some description for custom tracks. (IIRC I had a tinker a while back, but can't remember what issue I ran into to stop me... will look again sometime Wink )

Thinking aloud: I know (think!) they're needed for TV-Director and live-lap type things, but is it also the PTH file the AIs use to drive? Would we be able to get them on custom tracks if we could build our own PTH files?

That topic deserves own thread. PTH creator would be super welcome.

The future of Airio after updated tracks will be released?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG