The online racing simulator
Car Problem [fixed]
(11 posts, started )
Car Problem [fixed]
Ok, so I had everything working fine when racing/driving my cars on my old laptop, switch to my gaming laptop and when I put my foot down as I did with my old laptop, the car automatically went to max rev which it didn't do on my old laptop. My stepdad found out what the issue was but then I kinda broke the game so I had to re-install it. I had the same issue as last time and my stepdad forgot what he did. We have tried solving this for about half an hour changing everything that could be the issue and nothing is working. Does anyone know what I need to change/tweak in order of it to work? I am using a Logitech G920 Steering Wheel.

Thank you in advance - Features Gaming
#2 - gu3st
I have tried all of that - changing of axes and everything and inverting - but nothing works
#4 - lucaf
you have installed latest logitech software? I have no problem with g920. My sw version is 8.96.88
It was working fine this morning, then I had to uninstall it then re-install it because as I said, I kinda broke that version of the game I had
#6 - lucaf
And what is exactly the problem? Throttle does not work? Does it work in the Option-Controls-Axis view?
when I try driving any car, I floor it as I used to do, but the car just went really slowly revving the hell out of it and didn't slowly creep up as it usually does
Doesn't Matter, I fixed it - I had clutch set to the wrong axis! Haha
Now you know the problem but I can still mention this - you can make LFS show pedal axis in the Options --> Display. Good to see if everything is all right with the pedals.
ok - thank you!

Car Problem [fixed]
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG