The online racing simulator
dfp pedels
(9 posts, started )
dfp pedels
i am sorry i tried to search it and cant find any answers... my dfp pedals isnt work... wont go or stop.... i want it to be avaliable use controls in lfs... it wont happens..

thanks for help!
UGH! now my controls is messed up and my steering is odd.... HELP ME
#3 - shim
first of all make sure you have the correct axis's setup, here is a pic of my controls to help.. but plz note i do have 2 wheels hooked up for a clutch pedal and hand brake..

also, make sure you calibrate the wheel properly within LFS..
Attached images
LFS_controls_axis.JPG
there can be a problem with logitech calibration. there is a small program on their web site that you can run to clear any calibration details from your pc

http://www.logitech.com/index. ... 99,OSID=1,softwareid=5484

you should only need to use it once, I had some strange effects on my dfp till i ran this, in particular my pedals would calibrate over an incredably short travel so effectively they were working as on/ off switches and no matter how many times i recalibrated in lfs and in windows the problem remained. ran the prog and had no problems since

forgot to say after youve run it make sure you recalibrate in the lfs control pannel using the recalibrate button in shim's picture
very odd... your controls isnt like mine? here my ss..

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6016/ss6pn.jpg

i done that tinvek... it was working fine... but after i fixed some controls and went to messed up... not understand and confused :/

edited:

i am makin sure... i want to know what is axis? where do i have to set it up in? lfs?
-
(Schooner) DELETED by Schooner
ahhh i got it now...

but my gas/brake isnt right... wont go or stop like that? i dont get it? :/

edited: i mean... i cant find any controls for gas/stop... my pas/stop is in one press as Y Axis? cant separate it?

ia m sorry i am noob
i found it out! woot! everything is perfect! thanks guys! :boing:
#8 - ajp71
Not sure if you've found out about using split axis yet.

If not go to Logitech profiler and find something like 'Global settings' from the top menu then uncheck the 'Report combined pedals' box. In LFS make sure it is set to seperate axis.
Quote from ajp71 :Not sure if you've found out about using split axis yet.

If not go to Logitech profiler and find something like 'Global settings' from the top menu then uncheck the 'Report combined pedals' box. In LFS make sure it is set to seperate axis.

yup! thats what i did! thanks.

dfp pedels
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG