The online racing simulator
unlocking problem
(10 posts, started )
unlocking problem
Hello all,

please help! i have downloaded the demo version U a while back and have played it a few times to the point where I decided to purchase the whole pack. I cannot find the Unlock live for speed option anywhere within the demo version.

Please help

Cheers

Zetabond
I thought the Demo was the full version but locked.

But yeh, its on the main menu when you load up (see attachment) It would say "Unlock LFS S2" or something instead.
Attached images
asdf.jpg
I'm having that same problem.... on the start up screen, there isn't
an unlock option
#5 - Jakg
tried a re-download?
Uhh yeah, this will be D/load and reinstall #4. I'm trying one from a site in the UK this time... The second & third D/load install didn't give me an unlock option whatsoever.
Didn't the devs start releasing Demo versions which only included the demo content shortly after S2 Alpha release?
#8 - Jakg
yes, but before, and i remember this issue before, but only with people downloading from the american server...
Quote from Jakg :yes, but before, and i remember this issue before, but only with people downloading from the american server...

Hi... I sorta got this fixed... was able to unlock, Now I get freezing problems when in Single Player Mode. I think this might have more to do with low memory (only 256, the 512 died).
But you might be right on the limited download content theory.
The one I got to work "properly" was from the UK.

Hmmm... you don't think this is some sorta hyper-nationalist conspiracy thing
Do you? (sorry seen Davinci code and hadn't been the same since)

Uh also I kept the other zip files and I noticed they were all different sizes.
IF U ARE RUNNING ANYTHING BESIDES XP it will not UNLOCK

VISTA IS NOT SUPPORTED, yea its a B

unlocking problem
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG