The online racing simulator
Advertising cracked version of LFS in licensed servers
Okey, everyone know about cracked version of Live For Speed - LFS Pro. No one of us dont like it - fact.
What happen right now, i just joined in one licensed server and one guy just join after me and began to advertise LFSPro and this how you can get s3 license if you join in LFSPro. I'm sick of this, Devs just ban this guy from master server or idk. Sorry for my English im tired.
Attached images
whatthefuck.png
just checked their net and think this should be taken down.

Also delete this dude's account Dead banana

Edit: Just checked his online stats and think this dude total nub Wink Maybe he comes at sences with years Did I Say That?LFS
Downloaded mpr from their web as u can see this is a problem.
Attached files
report.mpr - 2.8 MB - 383 views
I can see why people get upset about this, but when you google Free LFS S3 you probably get the same site.
Nothing new, people pirate stuff, like we all probably did before we bought our licenses. Tilt

It's not about how to get it or where to get it anyway, but more about do you have morals or not.

Remember the developers even put one of the bigger crackers in charge of licences, so forgive and forget i guess. Starting a witch hunt on the forums would be hypocrite at best.
But I think making a fake print is easy in today's world, right?
Quote from guispcosta :But I think making a fake print is easy in today's world, right?

It's hard to fake a multiplayer replay though, mr Costa. Rofl
Mr Costa got caught redhanded and is now trying to deny facts.
It's true that it's easy to fake everything but I don't think anyone speaks portuguese here except you.
Anyway, I think that giving him a ban will likely not deter him from his practices.
Yes, i speak portuguese, but i speak english too, i think one print is a proof that can be disregarded...
As far as I'm aware you can't fake LFS replays, even if you could why would someone go through all that trouble just to try to frame you?

You got caught, there is no need to make yourself look like a bigger fool by trying to deny it.
Quote from guispcosta :Yes, i speak portuguese, but i speak english too, i think one print is a proof that can be disregarded...

Haha, now you're scared about your license and you're trying to say the picture is a fake.
Tell me a good reason why to make a fake photo and interfere a random person who I don't know and never seen in the simulator? Wink Also how i choose you. You can to don't tell me bcs there is no answer of this.

You know very well what you're doing, don't lie me.
Worse thing is that you just advertised it on public forum.
Quote from Mikus1212 :Worse thing is that you just advertised it on public forum.

Well yes but lets everyone to know who wanna lfs to die and how they working for this. Smile

How idiotically ironic
I'll close this thread now.

Costa, I would really like to ban you from the master server. But in that case you would be forced to stay on the cracked version. That's not what we want. It would be good if you could put your efforts into making sure people leave the cracked version and get onto the proper version, so we can continue to develop Live for Speed.

Or maybe you don't want it to be developed any more, and you just want us to go and get another job?

If I see another report of you advertising on our genuine servers, I'll remove your access to LFS services.
This thread is closed

Advertising cracked version of LFS in licensed servers
(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG