The online racing simulator
with love from turkey [user name now banned]
hate speech cant be tolerated
this must be removed

have some toilet paper, things are about to get shitty
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :this is a server issue. you need to speak to the server admin. it is not an LFS issue. but sure ,names like that is not okay. but its still the server admin who needs to take affaire on the server about it.

Not at all … u didn't check that list shows usernames u know pressing cntrl shift.
https://www.lfs.net/profile/1235076
In Bulgarian it pronounce as Nate Tuyax... Nataniel Tujakovich? Wink
Thats not how google translate it Wink

BTW мразят турците would be much nicer
Quote from Big Daddy :racism is tolerated in this forum.

Racism? Just curious - where is posted something racistic?
'Our fellows from the other world'
Quote from Big Daddy :Thumbs down for this forum Looney LFS

Calm down it's just a username but question is should lfs allow those usernames Wink
There is no question. This sim and this forum should not be a vector to propagate xenophobia.
It is a basic rule and should be a high priority.

Ban him from your servers maybe too, and pin him on the wall of shame if u have one.

With love, from xenoland.
Use the "contact us" link in the footer to write an email to the devs. It'll be intercepted by the LFS administrator who will take action on it. They are very efficient and will get it sorted out very quickly.

I have done this before for the removal of offensive skins, so I would assume the same would go for usernames too.
why would I write an email to the devs ? why would they care more than here ?
I mean, if someone reports me on forum, for advertising cracked community online, the issue will be reviewed at once, no need mail.

c'mon...
>getting so triggered over the words HATE TURK he has to make a whole thread about it
am I the only one failing to find the racist remarks within these 2 words?
Quote from Big Daddy :Whatever... I hope you didnt confuse racism with racingHate

Turks - hasse Türken

that does mean - I hate turkish people.

No,I didn't.
Still nothing to do with racism. The person in question is from Bulgaria,so most likely he is caucasian,turks are mostly caucasians too,so they're in same race. I can't see how this is racism. You can only accuse for nationalism. But these days any dislike is called racism,seems like it's easier to use the strongest word than find the actual problem.

PS. I hate garlic - call me anti-veganist now! Razz
oh I HATE AMERICANS now
poor americans pls no racism against american
On other hand, I have respect for French Yellow Shirts guys for bravery, and for Czech opposition speaken out loud in EU parliament to gtfo from debate about Czech, for honor.
Quote from turbotron :why would I write an email to the devs ? why would they care more than here ?
I mean, if someone reports me on forum, for advertising cracked community online, the issue will be reviewed at once, no need mail.

c'mon...

The LFS administration team are not the developers. Completely different people. They do take reports of offensive behaviour that can't be dealt with by server admins (such as skins and usernames) seriously and will take immediate steps to rectify.

I've told you what you can do about this situation, but if you choose to ignore it and just continue to sit there and complain, then that's your prerogative. Good luck with that.
Quote from Shirtkicker :The LFS administration team are not the developers. Completely different people. They do take reports of offensive behaviour that can't be dealt with by server admins (such as skins and usernames) seriously and will take immediate steps to rectify.

I've told you what you can do about this situation, but if you choose to ignore it and just continue to sit there and complain, then that's your prerogative. Good luck with that.

Think it just 1 guy that answers mail when u close lfs u see it Wink at support
I can tell you for certain, it's not a 'guy' Big grin
That user account has now been deleted.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG