The online racing simulator
LFS DataBase - DMs_Layout#3 by [DMs] Drift Monkey (ORIGINAL!)
Hallo there.
The waiting is over! I FINALLY finished this layout..
Grab it today, and have fun! It may not last for long sadly.. LFS Devs are updating the AU1 Track.
When the update is out ill se what i can to if it has to be fixed..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Note:
I created 2 versions (works for AU1, AU1X & has reverse layouts aswell) [ALL INCLUDED IN DOWNLOAD]

- DriftLand#3 this is for drifting only and works with insim. Dont you like seeing people drift in the mountains, while your just in the pit?
Well i do! Big grin this was a "MUST HAVE" in this layout. And it worked out very well! Smile

- RaceLand#3 this is made for the racers. i did not know it could be this fun to just also race,
true the mountains on the layout. Choose how many laps you want and LETS GO!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Credits:
Thanks to @Harsh Style team & [Drifter] .Demis

BUGS:
- None

PS: Found a bug? Let me know! Big grin

Here are more shots.
Attached images
Preview_ (8).png
Preview_ (9).jpg
Preview_ (6).png
Preview_ (9).png
Preview_ (2).png
efefef.png
Attached files
[LFSDB] (Layout) DriftLand#3 By [DMs] Drift Monkey -ORIGINAL-.rar - 11.6 MB - 1596 views
"Thanks to @Harsh Style team for testing."

No problem mate, youre welcome always. Thumbs up
#3 - Racon
Beautiful Thumbs up

I've put RaceLand up on PiranMOTOStreetRacing for a while for anyone who wants to set some times
That's w1ck3D man!

Literally. Great job Smile

Hopefully if devs raising the bottom of the layout ground floor (base 0) the layout might not be affected at all!
Quote from Racon :Beautiful Thumbs up

I've put RaceLand up on PiranMOTOStreetRacing for a while for anyone who wants to set some times

Hey, Thanks mate!
I joined and set a time of "[DMs] Drift Monkey: XFRr45 01:07.13 (1/1, 6 laps)"
With the setup from the download.
Quote from MicroSpecV :That's w1ck3D man!

Literally. Great job Smile

Hopefully if devs raising the bottom of the layout ground floor (base 0) the layout might not be affected at all!

Thanks! i finally did finish it Big grin
Yeah i hope so because 2100 objects are kinda alot to move LOL..
and u can only select 30 at once i belive..
#7 - Racon
I have a script that can raise all objects directly in the LYT file if the update makes it required, so no need to worry Thumbs up
Quote from Racon :I have a script that can raise all objects directly in the LYT file if the update makes it required, so no need to worry Thumbs up

:O dang if its required. il let you know..
thanks.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG