The online racing simulator
Rockingham Drift Days Drift Complex

Welcome to the Rockingham Drift Complex!

This complex features 4 main layouts used on the real Rockingham Drift Days including the Infield loop, the Pit Lane Entry and Oval layout, the European Drift Championship (And featured on Fifth Gear on TV) layout and the most famous of all, the Meihan layout built on the oval itself. There's also 2 play pens situated on the complex. They can be found on the Rockingham 'Wet Grip' training area and on the oval between the Oval and Meihan layouts. Feel free to use it online! This is dedicated to the Rockingham Drift Days staff and Rockingham itself in sight of its fast approaching closure at the end of this year Face -> palm

Meihan

Infield

European Drift Championship

Oval - Pitlane Entry Layout

All the layouts are joined together via routes on track and are all linked to the Rockingham National Pitlane for joining the servers/single player races you may enter. Signs are out on the circuit to direct you around. White lines mark the start of a drift zone, red marks the ending. If you follow the signs/cones, you'll experience the real life Rockingham Drift Days layouts to the nearest scale you ever could without actually driving there! The only one off scale slightly is unfortunately the Meihan replica due to default placed tyres blocking the actual wall used for the real life layout.

Hope you enjoy it Smile Let me know what server you're running it on and I may see you there sometime!

Thanks,
Callum Craddy.
Attached images
lfs_00000034.jpg
lfs_00000048.jpg
lfs_00000049.jpg
lfs_00000052.jpg
lfs_00000053.jpg
lfs_00000055.jpg
lfs_00000056.jpg
lfs_00000057.jpg
lfs_00000058.jpg
lfs_00000059.jpg
lfs_00000060.jpg
lfs_00000061.jpg
lfs_00000062.jpg
lfs_00000063.jpg
Attached files
RO2X_RockinghamDriftComplex.lyt - 8.7 KB - 538 views
love it man Na-naNa-na
i love how you didn't use alot of concrete in these layouts looks relistic, love bumps of rockinham, feels great. Smile
i was planning to recreate the rockingham meihan track. gj! Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG