The online racing simulator
I'm thankful for
(5 posts, started )
I'm thankful for
You see, there are a lot of people complaining about all the things that Live for Speed couldn't offer, so i think we should be grateful for what it is, which is a lot if you think about it.
It is way much more than an online racing simulator, even though i don't race, it has that indescribable feeling that you get while driving.
It has the great promise for something bigger, if you can feel it.
In my modest opinion Live for Speed will have a very bright future. Smile
#3 - Racon
I've waxed lyrical about car-feel plenty already, so I'll leave that to some fresh voices and instead go with:

InSim - such a powerful and (IMHO) underappreciated extension to the basic system. So many times I read requests for features and think "you could insim that". So many parts of LFS life we take for granted (Lapper, AONIO, cruise, etc) that we wouldn't have without it.
#4 - lucaf
Quote from Evolution_R :It is way much more than an online racing simulator

I would call LFS a social racing sim. This makes it attractive, in my point of view. You don't just meet cars on the track. You meet people, chat with them, share information, make jokes, share the fun together. I guess that is the reason AC and R3E are just eating dust on my hard drive. (Okay, there was some rare cases where I met nice personalities in AC, but the poorly implemented chat there just doesn't motivate you to use it much)

I'm thankful for
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG