The online racing simulator
IndyCar to COTA.
(5 posts, started )
IndyCar to COTA.
Ew.
Had to look up COTA to find out it's Circuit Of The America's, although I should have known that, as I follow F1. More used to it being called Austin grand prix.

Not sure what the problem is with having Indycar there - they don't have to use the full circuit, as used by F1. Looks like there are 3 different configurations. They could always use the simpler East layout, if full layout too technical.

Not a racing series you tend to see on tv in UK, so know little about it.
I don't get the hate everyone gives COTA, i personally think it's a fun track.
I don't live all that far from there. About 150 miles maybe. Never been. It's too damned expensive. And I really don't like them promoting Brittany Spears and Bruno Marx Over the actual race. I don't want the 40% increase in the ticket cost going to cover the cost of those two. The track itself? It's an OK track. I guess. I've only seen races on TV. It's not a classic though. LOL Nothing to whine to the devs to model. I have a friend that lives in Austin. Yeah. If you like weird, then go there.
Quote from Racer Y :I don't live all that far from there. About 150 miles maybe. Never been. It's too damned expensive. And I really don't like them promoting Brittany Spears and Bruno Marx Over the actual race. I don't want the 40% increase in the ticket cost going to cover the cost of those two. The track itself? It's an OK track. I guess. I've only seen races on TV. It's not a classic though. LOL Nothing to whine to the devs to model. I have a friend that lives in Austin. Yeah. If you like weird, then go there.

Singapore GP looked like the best entertainment wise, Liam Gallagher and the killers are both quality. Not sure it changes the ticket cost though, normal ticket holders don't get to see the live music, only people with special tickets, which will cost more.

IndyCar to COTA.
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG