The online racing simulator
The Best of Times
(10 posts, started )
The Best of Times
Hello racers,

I decided to learn how to cut together a video this weekend and used the last four seasons worth of my CityLiga replays to make an LFS promo.

This video is dedicated to the Live for Speed community and everyone I've had the pleasure of racing.

I hope you enjoy it.

Haha 1:06! But honestly I did not expect you to be this good at filming and editing. Well done, Pete.

Also, this might be the best trailer/promo video of Live For Speed I have ever seen.
Quote from kristofferandersen :Haha 1:06! But honestly I did not expect you to be this good at filming and editing. Well done, Pete.

Also, this might be the best trailer/promo video of Live For Speed I have ever seen.

I've never had the patience to try editing a video so I wasn't sure how it would come out. I'm flattered by your compliment, so thank you!
Too bad that these MPRs were a bit laggy,but I recall CL servers always had that little increased latency. Shrug

Otherwise well done!
Quote from Eclipsed :Too bad that these MPRs were a bit laggy,but I recall CL servers always had that little increased latency. Shrug

Otherwise well done!

Yeah, I didn't have all of the replays so had to grab some of them from MPRes.
#6 - lucaf
Great vid! I would like to see more this kind of videos (+ I would like to learn making such). How many great races have been stored and forgotten in MPR files all over our hard disks.
Very clean and simple video, I like it. The camera angles are very neat and seem to be well thought out. Not a fan of the music choice though, but that's a matter of taste. Tongue
That's a fair comment. Finding good, royalty free music for videos turned out to be harder than I expected. I knew what sort of music I was after and the amount of fades,builds and drops I needed to achieve the sorts of shots I wanted and this song had it all. All of the footage I collected was based on my music choice and in the end I think it all fits together quite well. Ultimately though, royalty free sounds aren't as good as premium ones.
I actually found it good,allthough during song I expected to go it into drum'n'bass. Big grin But it's fine,I even downloaded it and added to my music collection.
Quote from Eclipsed :I actually found it good,allthough during song I expected to go it into drum'n'bass. Big grin But it's fine,I even downloaded it and added to my music collection.

If you liked that, you might want to check out the NCS Spotify playlist or YouTube channel.

The Best of Times
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG