The online racing simulator
Quote from paceman :You are getting me wrong. I have my own previews because i used to be a skinner. I used previews of my own skins in LFS2 10 years ago. See attachments. At that time, You placed a pic of every car (x_FZR.jpg for example) in the data/pic folder. But it doesnt work anymore. I think the functionality has changed. Now I have no idea how to get my old own previews back in the game... TY4 reading

This is because this is now called x_CARS.jpg as attached. Smile

Apparantly I need to notice there was a second pace to this post lol.

Anyways. If you'd combine all your x_car.jpgs to place on the correct spot on the x_CARS.jpg as one file, it should work.
Attached images
x_CARS.jpg
Quote from paceman :You are getting me wrong. I have my own previews because i used to be a skinner. I used previews of my own skins in LFS2 10 years ago. See attachments. At that time, You placed a pic of every car (x_FZR.jpg for example) in the data/pic folder. But it doesnt work anymore. I think the functionality has changed. Now I have no idea how to get my old own previews back in the game... TY4 reading

Try this one Smile I quickly reproduced your old garage background, probably not 100% accurate on spot. But it will work if u manually place a car pic on the defaulf x_CARS.jpg

Also ingame preview attached.
Attached images
x_CARS.jpg
lfs_00000109.png
Thank You all for Your help! THX rockclan for Yoru efforts! See You on track soon. Smile

New menu background and car preview screen
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG