The online racing simulator
Markers HQ Textures
(11 posts, started , go to first unread)
Markers HQ Textures
I Made High Quality Textures 2048x2048

Bit Dirty:

Clean and Dirty files.

Smile
Attached files
AX-ARROWS-GT4tube.rar - 5.1 MB - 39 views
looking good , thanks.
Higher resolution but maybe too clean now? Also the different typeface leads to the padding looking 'wrong'.
Good, how road texture download?
#5 - nacim
Quote from PeterN :Higher resolution but maybe too clean now? Also the different typeface leads to the padding looking 'wrong'.

Agree, it looks too clean now
Looks great Smile
Asking for premission to edit this new textures, make them bit more dirty.
Quote from PeterN :Higher resolution but maybe too clean now? Also the different typeface leads to the padding looking 'wrong'.

my thoughts too..

way too clean. but looking nice though. however there is already a high res made for these arrows/signs already from westhill i think. (the old WE). those are the perfect fit to rename to AX_ARROWS. you can do this with zonda´s (i think), colored markers too.

EDIT: it was shiny-red-cobra who made it. sorry for that . rename raly arrows to ax_arrows and you got your colored markers back Wink

https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/457778#post457778
Quote from neonmateo :Asking for premission to edit this new textures, make them bit more dirty.

Done Smile
bit dirty:

Added Attached files update first post.
Hey GT4, can you clean it a bit? I think it's too dirty now!

*troll*
i figured out where the edges of these markers are. if made a little bit darker on edges it would look less clean than now i think. just info that may or may not be helpful.

its in the signs in ax_barriers. the pit signs. just above them. theres a very thin edge on the file where it takes the edge to markers from.that can be changed to different color. maybe grey or something so the edge will darkn the entire file a tiny bit. perhaps more fitting. perhaps i just blap useles things. but if helped. is good. thx.

i made this file from this thread to fit in the desert edition i am making atm.
https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1822254#post1822254

@ shimon-ifraimov did a great job with his mod however it was made for the old westhill and therefore would not fit the new. however as explained before. the old westhill markers actually fits with raly arrows to ax:markers. without any editting really. atleast they are quite dirty. to give you an idea of what i mean by dirty markers. this is lowres tho.

file attached aswell.
Attached images
AX_ARROWS.jpg
Attached files
AX_ARROWS.dds - 42.8 KB - 6 views

Markers HQ Textures
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG