The online racing simulator
Bought S3 now I can't see my favorite servers.
Just bought the S3 license a few days ago. Ever since I did that I haven't been able to see two of my favorite demo servers. I don't remember their full names but one of them started with "TUGA drift" and the other one started with "Mad Mike".

I really like the S3 content. But I really miss those two servers. I made a lot demo friends there and I want to race there again...

Any idea what happened to those two servers?
Quote from Eclipsed :Make sure that in server list besides "refresh" button demo is selected to yes.
Also check in lfsw if the server is still online: https://www.lfsworld.net/?win=hosts&whichTab=licensed&track=&country=&filter=127&carsinc=0&carsex=0&sort=h (you can even click on join button to join from browser)

thank you so much. I found both of them on the server list. BUT nothing happens when I click join. I went into the game and selected "Join a specific host" and then entered the exact server name but then it says "Host has a different game code". It said that for both the servers.

Does that mean only 0.6R users can connect to 0.6R servers? I have the latest 0.6T installed. I had updated the game the same day I bought S3...lol I thought S3 was the reason...
I'll just confirm that - the new version is not compatible with older ones,so with with it you can join only 0.6T servers. You can see server version in the lfsw list too,but I suppose you already figured that out.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG