The online racing simulator
Upload these car skins
(11 posts, started )
Upload these car skins
Can someone please upload these XR GT car skins for me because I have a demo license so I can't upload car skins as I can't buy any of the upgrades so if someone can upload these skins for me that would be appreciated very much.

#2 - BeNoM
Edit - My mistake.
#3 - Racon
You can also buy skin slots separately IIRC, if you can't stretch toa licence.
Quote from BeNoM :Why would you want XRT skins uploaded if you can't access that car in the demo?

good question
XR GT is demo car
XRT skins can be used on XRG (with a few mismatches), altho it can be considered re-uploading if the author of a XRT skin doesn't upload it himself/doesn't make a XRG variant.

225x225 skins lol
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :seems like a better resolution ^_^

but how old are those. seing from the mirroed side perspective.
recently ive seen lots of skins mirrored on one side. wasnt those for like patch U or something?
i cant remember, but i do remember there was a time where lfs mirrored one side. but it does not anymore. so just wondering about that..

it's because it's such a style. symmetry, flow of the design, etc. in drift community.
Thankyou for the links and all the advice guys. Really appreciate it I just love anime car skins and any car skins to do with anime.
The #0 vocaloid skin is private, just FYI. Not mine, but ask 'lizardfolk' for usage permissions.
got it thankyou

Upload these car skins
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG