The online racing simulator
Ovals... just ovals
(8 posts, started )
Ovals... just ovals
MOAR OVALLLSS... also more street courses should be fun
you good?
yes
#4 - lucaf
why clutter Improvement Suggestions section with such rubbish? Please think before posting
Real ovals like Daytona and Indianapolis or a oval for demo
KY Ring
Rockingham
Mini oval on FE

What LFS don't have is a twisty mountain road. I like that idea better right now to keep the driving nice and varied.
Quote from ymeshulin :1. Overblown / exaggerated splipstream (draft) effect. It is simply impossible to break away at Rockingham and Kyoto, as anyone can simply stay in tow and overtake you when desired.

This, i agree with, the gain in draft in LFS is impossible to achieve in real life. But you can still run away from others, it just needs some patience and tactics.
Quote from ymeshulin :2. Lack of assymmetrical setup possibility in suspension. Also, a chance to fit different tire compounds to left / right sides would be great.

This, however i do not agree. Asymmetrical setups are possible, just open the tyres tab in your garage screen with your desired car and you see on the bottom right that you can choose between symmetrical or asymmetrical.

EDIT: I'm an idiot and ignore this first part of the post. I just realised that he meant asymmetric suspension settings altough it was written in the original post. Big grin But still, asymmetric camber is possible and that is more than enough to have a decent oval set, to be honest. Keep in mind this is also from experience, I have lots of laps on FO8/KY1.

As for ovals, it would be nice to have a standard oval with 4 turns, but Kyoto and Rockingham are already enough imo. Big grin

EDIT2: With the layout editor nowadays you can make nice ovals, but they do require quite consistent banking to be properly driveable. Just thought I would point this out, too.

Quote from pärtan :What LFS don't have is a twisty mountain road. I like that idea better right now to keep the driving nice and varied.

also this is something i want to point out too. Would be nice to have a circuit layout with lots of height differences, like Ebisu.
for those interested in oval , we regrouped (made/found/updated) a great selection of quality banked oval layouts and we organize Nascar type racing serries , search ''leagues'' CM oval serries .starts the 18th , everyweek ends Wink

Ovals... just ovals
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG