The online racing simulator
#1 - g7usl
Just retuned after 10 years and cannot get my gears in some cars, e.g. Fox etc.
Any help plz?
HELLO!
Can you explain what do you mean by "can't get my gears in some cars"?
Shift off the accelerator pedal when shifting
#4 - lucaf
Welcome back Big grin
In driver options: 'auto clutch' has a different setting depending if you are in a sequential or h shifter car. Ex: you can turn it on while in an xrg and it will still be off when you get in FBM.
Are you trying to shift with the H-shifter in fox?

I don't remember which update it was, but during 10 years there was a patch that changed the shifting attributes in some cars to more realistic ones. FOX now has a sequential box w/throttle cut.
#7 - g7usl
Quote from bobloblaw :In driver options: 'auto clutch' has a different setting depending if you are in a sequential or h shifter car. Ex: you can turn it on while in an xrg and it will still be off when you get in FBM.

Thank you. That sorted it.
#8 - g7usl
Just wanted to announce that I have now hosted a new 'Schumie' M/P server. Some of the older LFS people may have fond memories of it so, why not rejoin us?
I haven't played LFS for 12 years now and am very rusty. 76 years old now but, I can assure you that I won't be in last place. lol
#9 - g7usl
Quote from g7usl :
I haven't played LFS for 12 years now

sure?

seems a bit odd as your user and server name definitely rings a bell for me and i've been around for only 7yearsBig grin
#11 - jkat
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :sure?

seems a bit odd as your user and server name definitely rings a bell for me and i've been around for only 7yearsBig grin

Yea, maybe he is suffering from amnesia Shrug
Quick look on online race results in lfsworld for his account is showing he has very actively raced in lfs online servers between June 2007 and November 2013, occasionally also during 2014. Instead of 12 years it should be around 4 years concerning lfs online usage. Hope I will not loose 8 years of my memories when I'm 20+ years older Tongue
My 'Schumie' server is failed. On my config page it says 'Stopped'. I attempt to start it and answers that there is already a server working by the same name, when there isn't one in the M/P list! Help please?
Quote from g7usl :Just wanted to announce that I have now hosted a new 'Schumie' M/P server. Some of the older LFS people may have fond memories of it so, why not rejoin us?
I haven't played LFS for 12 years now and am very rusty. 76 years old now but, I can assure you that I won't be in last place. lol

You beat my ass a few times..... welcome back Thumbs up
Missed you. lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG