The online racing simulator
Ok all I need now is someone to post a good UFR set for this track.
all i can do is a bunch of crap ones. IMHO the UFR is gonna be at a distinct disadvantage to the XFR, but i'm willing to be proved very wrong
Quote from Theafro :all i can do is a bunch of crap ones. IMHO the UFR is gonna be at a distinct disadvantage to the XFR, but i'm willing to be proved very wrong

and i will be more than happy to prove you RIGHT
I'm assuming you're not in the UFR fan club then.

3 weeks to go and already at 19 signups (including mysterious dadge)
i don't think i will be entering this race guys, i have been playing GTR and i don't think i am ready to go back to LFS quite yet. sorry
#31 - Vain
You have enough time.

Vain
Quote from dadge :i don't think i will be entering this race guys, i have been playing GTR and i don't think i am ready to go back to LFS quite yet. sorry

Me too. The 2.5 hours is gonna kill my back!
Pussies.
all the excuses are coming out now
not at all m8, just having more fun in a different game atm
Dunno if I'm going to take part in this, after sitting down for 1 hour and 20 minutes for the OLFSL my arse had, had just about enough and this race will be much longer!

Maybe the 60 lap GP should stick to tracks of a 1:40 max lap time!?
#38 - Vain
I have a nice solution for you: Why don't you just begin to drive faster?!

Vain
Eh? It's not about driving faster it's about my arse being sat on for so long!
if you're arse ain't hurting you're not trying hard enough
its only AN EXTRA 30 - 45 minutes on the normal lengh.. surely you can manage that? if not. when u have ur pitstop.. stand up.. slap ur arse and then sit down and race again
the race will be 2hours and 15mins long (give or take a minute or so) and that is not counting qually. imo anyone who was in the BL ATC GP should have a very good base to tweek and make into an aston north endu set. i have noticed too there's nearly as many right turns as there is left so driver possition is down to preferance, but right hand drive seems to be better for the mini corkscrew. if driving the ufr then get the aston historic or gp wr set and tweek that. i hope this helps
Quote from franky500 :its only AN EXTRA 30 - 45 minutes on the normal lengh.. surely you can manage that? if not. when u have ur pitstop.. stand up.. slap ur arse and then sit down and race again

Or I'm sure Franky would be more than happy to slap it for you... :chairfall
I'm sticking to LHD for this one, most of the really important corners are left ones, apart from the esses. I cant seem to get any faster than 2.04 ATM. but there's time......

wicked avatar BTW serpentine. Prog rules!
Quote from Theafro :if you're arse ain't hurting you're not trying hard enough

lol - or even "if your arse aint hurting you're not PUSHING hard enough" he he
reminds me of a wonderfull band I heard t'other day - Rectal bleed, they're a bit noisy, and particularly messy
#47 - Vain
I'm sorry, but I have to withdraw from the race.

Vain
Quote from Vain :I'm sorry, but I have to withdraw from the race.

Vain

put off by the rectal bleeding?
Quote from Gentlefoot :put off by the rectal bleeding?

Nah he just knows how bad a driver he is
#50 - Vain
No, I have to drive a 3 hour race in the LFS GT, you pansy 2 hour drivers!
(Well, no, Dr Dink will drive one hour for me, so it's still 2 hours left for me)
I don't think I'll feel like driving two two hour races on one day, so I thought it'd be better to sign out.

Vain
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG