The online racing simulator
[SC] City Driving stress test!
Hello everyone!

I've been working on my cruise script which uses LFSLapper for quite a while now, so before I officially release my server and the website. I am asking for EVERYONE on this forum to join my server to stress-test the insim and see how it reacts (Don't be surprised if it crashes or hangs for a second, as it's still in development)

If you have some time on your schedule and have nothing to do, pay us a visit and push our insim to the limits Smile

Server Name is [SC] City Driving

If you want to see our progress,join our discord https://discord.gg/8q4fEgw to see what we're up to, we also release some scripts there!

See you there!
#2 - asyed
wai-wai-wai. Once the cruise releases, do we keep the progress we earned in the test?
Quote from asyed :wai-wai-wai. Once the cruise releases, do we keep the progress we earned in the test?

Everything will be saved, you won't loss your progress at all.
ATM we experienced a DDOS attack.

We banned a player with the name: fahad khalid

And now he seems to ddossing us.
EVERYONE BEAWARE OF A PLAYER CALLED "fahad khalid" AND "snope-lfs"!

He was using ghost cheats in our server and immediately got banned, he then joined with another account arguing why he got banned, then threatened us to take down our server with a ddos attack.

Report him immediately and get this spoiled salty rat out of this community!

UPDATE 1: Server is offline due to DDos attack. Ashamed to say this cuz I am arab myself, but this is one salty typical arab. So sad.
¯\_( <_> )_/¯

UPDATE: idk
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :both accounts seem to have a fair mileage in LFS. maybe more likely hijacked accounts if used like that ?

10/10 for intensity in thread Smile

They weren't hijacked, the LFS usernames are in arabic and also the guy joined the server multiple times before and spoke in arabic. He owns the accounts...

And indeed it was intense haha, first time ever getting ddosed.
This is the 2nd time in 3 years, i have been DDoSsed by a LFS player.
It just destroys the joy of other players and i couldnt access my network :S.

Luckily the attack didnt took long.
Imagine how important your server was for his life. He must be lonely and mad now.
Hm.

DDoSers are not tolerated by me and I'm sure everyone here in the community as a whole. Just shitty child's play. Not the first time.

That being said, they do have fair mileage, but no idea why they would do the attack apart from getting the ban from your servers itself. Ddosing the server just because of a ban is just plain dumb, lol

If the user migrates and patronises demo racing servers instead, if anyone is free or racing with him, do keep track of his actions and whether he uses the hack again.
If he attempts to hack or cause disruption in any Airio server (mainly AA, but B2R, MRC etc considered), do update on this very thread preferbly with a replay. Will see to it and will push for an issue of a full global ban on every Airio run server.

It is our job to counter this, by any means necessary. Getting annoying that the frequency of attacks is increasing, including the TC stuff as well as the recent LFS attacks.
Quote from MicroSpecV :Hm.

DDoSers are not tolerated by me and I'm sure everyone here in the community as a whole. Just shitty child's play. Not the first time.

That being said, they do have fair mileage, but no idea why they would do the attack apart from getting the ban from your servers itself. Ddosing the server just because of a ban is just plain dumb, lol

If the user migrates and patronises demo racing servers instead, if anyone is free or racing with him, do keep track of his actions and whether he uses the hack again.
If he attempts to hack or cause disruption in any Airio server (mainly AA, but B2R, MRC etc considered), do update on this very thread preferbly with a replay. Will see to it and will push for an issue of a full global ban on every Airio run server.

It is our job to counter this, by any means necessary. Getting annoying that the frequency of attacks is increasing, including the TC stuff as well as the recent LFS attacks.

I strongly agree. DDosing is not cool and it's just a child play if you ddos just because of a ban. Yesterday after the ddos attack by like half an hour he was racing in a demo server using his fahad khalid account.

If i encounter him anywhere I'll be sure to watch his behaviour and save replays and keep you guys updated.
Yeah. Even though I'm representing my family AirAttack (AA), don'matter where the DDoS occurs. It's just plain bad for the whole community. Wish to keep those stuff away from LFS platform, not just a few servers.
Update for the Insim and [SC] Team in General.

I have finally finished working on the Insim and decided today is the day to finally do an official release. Smile

Interested? Click here to go the thread post.
#16 - x t
Not all Arabs are such despicable, that this person has many attacks in the Arab and foreign servers and this account is widespread for the Arabs and the owner of the account does not know what is happening to the account -_-

Do not depend on the server depends on your software and how to close the attack or change it and move it to another permanent ip Remember not everything is safe in the Internet from hacking or dirty attacks
This thread is closed

[SC] City Driving stress test!
(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG