The online racing simulator
Optional smilies in LFS
(30 posts, started )
Optional smilies in LFS
I think that in LFS there should be a smiley option. So, it would replace the ":P" with : . It would of course be an option. Whaddaya think?
Nup. It would make the "-" key more popular than it already is on my PC
And then animated smilies and make it look like Messenger? No thanks

Quote from BurnOut69 :And then animated smilies and make it look like Messenger? No thanks

Heheheh, yeah someone today online in LFS was complaining that frequent chatting while racing was getting really annoying. There is the "-" key afterall to block such messages... but yeah, come on, smilie icons in the chat text?!??

I'd rather have a console to hide & store messages so you can view it all later.
#6 - ORION
#7 - joen
And also, you should be able to say stuff without it unblocking messages.
there are more important and better things to realize.
-9999999999999999...999999999...999999999...99999999..and some more,...9999
- ontelbaar ( Dutch will understand me )
GREAT THINKING!! illepall
-∞

It would be an absolute PITA.
#14 - joen
How about if we would be able to do a "windowshake" like with teh msn!
All we need is pop-ups

Sorry, -1 here too. It wouldn't add anything.
no, thanks

:bounce8::static::huepfenic:wave2::uglyhamme:banana_ra:Eyecrazy:
imagine all these smileys dancing over your screen...
Attached images
lfssmileys.jpg
maybe avatars Webcam? Send small speech messages?
I like it to stick with :-) and :-(, those are enough. It doesn't need to be that graphical. It would be pointless and distracting... What the hell am I babbling about? I'm just saying what everyone else said just in a long version... Okay, now I'm really going to sleep

-1.5 (I'm a big guy)
Quote from Primoz :-9999999999999999...999999999...999999999...99999999..and some more,...9999

^^ You must be huge!

*sorry for double post, but I had to :hidesbehi

tritpard!!!
<<< votes for optional block all, meaning ALL freakin messages, like status "new guest connecting..." or player XXX left pits with car XYZ...
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from micha1980de :<<< votes for optional block all, meaning ALL freakin messages, like status "new guest connecting..." or player XXX left pits with car XYZ...

+1 block the hell out of everything, except admin messages :up:
Quote from sgt.flippy :^^ You must be huge!

*sorry for double post, but I had to :hidesbehi

Depends how you look at things... I'm 190 cm tall but i only weigh 67 kilos...
Quote from micha1980de :<<< votes for optional block all, meaning ALL freakin messages, like status "new guest connecting..." or player XXX left pits with car XYZ...

+1.

<<< votes for option of disabling that farking PPPSHHHHHH sound when a message comes up. As well as the blip noise too...

I shaved 2 seconds off my BF1 time around a track just by disabling messages. So distracting.
FYI - you can just rename or delete those message sounds (LFS/data/snd - message.raw and sysmessage.raw) so you don't hear them :up:
^^^ Yeah. It's especially annoying if there is some lag and 20 messages queue up, only to be all played together in an insanely loud "BBWWWYYYYOOOPPP" as soon as you sync up again, ugh.

Optional smilies in LFS
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG